Scared

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey Folks, just wanted to drop in and tell you that my wife, EllieP, is going offline for a while. Seems she got scared off of the site. I know she PMs a few brave souls on here, and she usually shares with me what's happening. Well, one fellow got a bit too close, and it really shook her up.

Against my warnings she posted a picture of herself in her gallery and this guy traced it to her Facebook page. That's when all hell broke loose. No, he didn't show up at the door, but just he fact that he found out her real name was enough to send her running.

I'm sure she'll be back because she does talk about her friends here and loves to read the craziness. I don't doubt she'll lurk for a while, but participation will be nil.

She'll probably be pissed off that I'm posting this, but I just wanted to warn everyone that if you think you're completely anonymous you might want to think again.

Sorry for the intrusion.

Cap

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Well that fucking sucks for her!!

PM the name of the guy to mods so they are aware of the behaviour - if you haven't already done so.

And give Ellie a hug from me - she's one of the good'uns, I'll miss her while she's gone.

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hope you can hurry back Ellie. We will miss your input. Stay safe

B_penispenispenis37

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
You can't be completely anonymous while you post pictures of yourself! Especially your face. Especially if it is the same exact photo on public sites like facebook.

You can use tineye or google image search to see any other sites that have a picture posted.

Hope she has a safer time interneting in the future!

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks, Folks. I'll send your good wishes her way. Actually, it wasn't her Facebook but it was a non-profit she actually started and spends a lot of time with. She allowed them to use her likeness for their page. Never gave a thought about posting it here. Be safe, everyone.

SpiceFromIndia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
hahahaha.. good one ... why to blame the thief if you do not protect your things. Precaution is better than cure. A lesson for everybody who thinks creeps do not exist. And what do you think what would happen when you come on sites like lpsg.

And I am sure she will be back, it is hard to live without LPSG. Life seems so incomplete without lpsg. If you do not believe me ask dolfette ...:p

Last edited:

SpiceFromIndia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
And I gracefully turn down your offer. I am not abusing anybody and I expect the same courtesy. You can differ but that is just my opinion. And I know she was not asking for it. Nobody does, regardless it is a lesson for all of us to be safe.

Again do not abuse me. It is easier to sit behind the computer and write
F word but have you ever thought that other person can write the same to you. Should I think, you are asking for it ? Think about it.

SpiceFromIndia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sex site and you do not expect stalkers and creeps .. and why to abuse .. seriously .. grow up....and Please do not abuse. I am serious.

SpiceFromIndia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
No it is not OK. But this analogy does not exactly fit in this situation just like not all of our fingers are of same length or same strength. However, if you are in a war zone then yes if you are not wearing a bullet proof vest, most likely you will be shot.

SpiceFromIndia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
That is true. And it is also our personal responsibility to protect our self especially when likelihood is very high.

Last edited:

D_Humper E Bogart

Experimental Member
Media
That is true. And it is also our personal responsibility to protect our self especially when likelihood is very high.
Exactly! This is the Internet, the more that can be linked, the worse of you will be. Sometimes it's even accidental, or coincidental, but connecting your online persona to your real life does have consequences.

SpiceFromIndia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Exactly! This is the Internet, the more that can be linked, the worse of you will be. Sometimes it's even accidental, or coincidental, but connecting your online persona to your real life does have consequences.
Right, her wise husband gave a very good advise which was ignored.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This sounds an awful lot like 'she was asking for it', in which case, fuck you.
Aaaaaand that's why that loser was the first person I ever had to put on ignore. The very first ever. He's still there. I wish people wouldn't quote his stupidity. LOL

Oh, Cap, please add my list t the name of folks who'll miss EllieP. She's a blend of sugar and spice that no one else manages to pull off in quite the same way. I hope she'll feel safe again soon, and if she never feels safe enough to come back to us, I wish her luck and happiness. And a bottomless supply of gym clothes and pretty shoes.