Scared?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Anatomy9, Apr 25, 2007.

1. Anatomy9

Anatomy9 New Member

Have you ever scared off a possible partner because your penis was too large, too thick or small?
    Just wondering how many people have had a chance with a girl but lost it because she was either a size freak or scared. Thanks.

2. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    well my actual gf is some kind of afraid. Her largest yet was about 1 inch smaller than me. And she is petite.

3. hardstud

hardstud New Member

Yep. It's happened a bunch of times. I pull out my cock and they freak out. A few weeks ago a chick freaked and said "You'll fucking kill me with that!" I didn't kill her but I did fuck her senseless...

4. Charles Finn

Gold Member

Albums:
    i did have a girlfriend that wanted me because i was so big

5. OmahaBeef

Gold Member

Yes.

...OB

6. B_Christofferb

yeah, all of my past girlfriends were scared when they saw what I was carrying. In the end, they did take it.

7. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

I've never been scared off buy a guys dick... There was one or two occasions where I was a bit intimidated, but I'm always up for a challenge! :biggrin:

8. blue_eyed_devil

blue_eyed_devil New Member

Albums:
    Would have liked to get the scared reaction once or twice, but it hasnt happened yet.
    MK

9. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

Haven't had that exact reaction, although there have been other infamous episodes.

10. ericbear

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've had a lot of people decline after seeing the girth--

"I'd love to, but it's a physical impossibility."

"It would kill me!"

"I could never thake that!"

But, there is one time when I think I actually did frighten someone. I was standing up on a raised platform at a sex club orgy, getting my cock sucked by someone down below. To other guys were fooling arond with the guy sucking me. At one point, one of them was trying to fuck him, and doing a rather bad job of it. After watching this a while , I commented something like:

"Come on! Fuck that ass! Does Daddy have to go down there and show you how to do it right?"

The cocksucker pulled my cock out of his throat, looked at me, looked at my cock, and ran.

Too bad, because he did give very good head, and I wasn't really going to go down there and fuck him...

11. catman

Gold Member

Several times- the one that comes to mind- met a friend of a friend at a bar- "straight"- This guy was a big beefy bodybuilder type, close cropped beard- well, a "hunk". He had heard from out mutual friend that I was "huge"... one thing lead to another- he invited me over...

We got in bed, greased up (he wanted to fucked) got a condom on...got him bent over and he startled blubbering. To be honest- it was an incredible turn off. We had gone thru all this...for 'him" and then that?

Ugh.

12. Dalt

Dalt Member

Albums:
    When I was in high school I had it happen with a girl. It wasn't exactly what I anticipated, so it was sorta deflating to my ego. A year or so later, a friend (guy) saw me with a boner getting out of my own shower at home (he came over unannounced and was sitting in my bedroom, which had a bathroom connected). He evidently told someone what he saw, because after that I had interest from several hot girls and a few hot jock guys who liked dick on the side. If not for that friend, I would've never known that side of some of my sports teammates, and since I 'm a grower and not a show-er, they wouldn't have known, either. In college and since, I haven't had anyone turn me down, but have had some of both sexes have to adjust to its thickness. In general, males have been more appreciative of it.

13. Irish

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    A few girls I've traded pics with have said things like, "No way," or, "That would kill me," and my personal favorite, "Just so you know, there's no chance of anything happening between us anymore, even if I were drunk that would sober me right the fuck up."

In person, though, nobody's set no yet. They've had reservations, but they usually warm up to me right around the time I warm them up for me. :tongue:

Edit: Why do so many girls seem to think we can actually kill them with it?

/baffled

14. BlkIron11

BlkIron11 New Member

I have been wanted because i was so big but when they finally got me they were not able to handle me too well..some women love biting off more than they can chew..lol

15. paul.

paul. New Member

How big are you?

16. Dorset

Dorset New Member

Albums:
    I think almost all girls I've been with have been intimidated a bit but I've never had someone refuse to try. I've only once had an experience where I've had to stop because I was too big

17. B_Goodidea

B_Goodidea New Member

Are there any real big cocks on this site? most seem a bit average

18. Magnum Excel

Magnum Excel New Member

yeah i've had a couple that was scared of how big it is. one of them was girl who was quite older than me (i just turned 21, she was 29) who was actually hitting on me at the bar. i immediately recognized her from the 'shoe show' (strip club) as one of the hottest girls that worked at that particular joint. she was there with a couple of her girlfriends, and one of them asked what size shoe i wore, and it was on from there. i guess was just feeling extra (warning: pun) cocky, pointed to the fridge behind the bar, and told them i was just about 2 of those red bull cans stacked on top of each other. of course they didn't believe me. so now they are lifting up my shirt and checking me out, touching my stomach etc. they told me to pull it out... right there at the bar. i refused to pull it out, so one of them goes ahead and just grabs my cock through my pants says "oh my god" and laughs. she tells the others it "really is huge" so now they are dying to see it. so i just pulled my pants down just enough for them to see the base and how thick it is, then basked in the glory lol. after spending the rest of the night at the bar hanging out with them, i eventually got the stripper's number. i had called her a few times, but she never returned my calls. i ran into her again at a dance club downtown a few months later, and asked why she never returned my calls and she said "i'm scared of your dick" lol. since then, i've seen ran into her a few more times after that (lot of ppl around here frequent the same spots), and she's been with hanging out with friends and introduced me to her them, telling them "this is the guy i've been talking about with the big dick" and try to get me to show them. i just played stupid like i didn't know what she was talking about lol

Draft saved Draft deleted