Scariest wank ever today

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by sollozzo, May 2, 2007.

1. sollozzo

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    this is my first half good wank story (that's true).

After watching sitting behind the hottest girl in my maths set today, i went the entire hourlong lesson with my hands down my pants. couldnt help it.

so after the lesson i went to the toilets to finish off.

the toilets have a windows facing outside and as i was walking in i saw the girl i was sat behind in maths insome hot hockey shorts and sure as hell it got me sprung. furthermore, the urinal handily is below the open window, which had a perfect view of ms. fucking huge ass. i wacked it out and had to go for it. she was literally 5 metres away and i was pumping away fast as fuck. i came into the urinal just as her boyfriend (who had just felt her ass up infront of me wanking away) came in and had a piss next to me. at this point i was floppy with cum dripping off my knob. thankgod he didnt look down at it.

2. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

Any wank you don't get arrested for is a good wank wanker.

3. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

You smoke dude!

I also jerked in a public toilet, but i was i a closed space, not in front of an urinal.

Once I was sharing a romm with a friend on holiday (i was 16) and I got so horny thinking about a girl that i had to wank 6 times (with him sleeping on his bed just 1 meter away).

4. goldeneye

goldeneye Member

Wow, I wanna hear more about this girl's ass lol!!! And why are you named after a villain from The Godfather?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice