Scariest wank ever today

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by sollozzo, May 2, 2007.

1. sollozzo

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    this is my first half good wank story (that's true).

After watching sitting behind the hottest girl in my maths set today, i went the entire hourlong lesson with my hands down my pants. couldnt help it.

so after the lesson i went to the toilets to finish off.

the toilets have a windows facing outside and as i was walking in i saw the girl i was sat behind in maths insome hot hockey shorts and sure as hell it got me sprung. furthermore, the urinal handily is below the open window, which had a perfect view of ms. fucking huge ass. i wacked it out and had to go for it. she was literally 5 metres away and i was pumping away fast as fuck. i came into the urinal just as her boyfriend (who had just felt her ass up infront of me wanking away) came in and had a piss next to me. at this point i was floppy with cum dripping off my knob. thankgod he didnt look down at it.

2. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

Any wank you don't get arrested for is a good wank wanker.

3. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

You smoke dude!

I also jerked in a public toilet, but i was i a closed space, not in front of an urinal.

Once I was sharing a romm with a friend on holiday (i was 16) and I got so horny thinking about a girl that i had to wank 6 times (with him sleeping on his bed just 1 meter away).

4. goldeneye

goldeneye Member

Wow, I wanna hear more about this girl's ass lol!!! And why are you named after a villain from The Godfather?

Draft saved Draft deleted