Scarlett, Melanie or Belle?

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok girls,

The ladies arent getting off the hook... Which of these three characters in Gone with the Wind do you think you might most resemble. The passionate, willful and conniving, acquisitory Scarlett O'Hara Hamilton Kennedy Bulter, The saintly, and gracious Melanie Hamiton Wilkes, The "heart o' gold" ,sadder but wiser Belle Watling? Do tell...

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well if you call yourself a girl, you can be Scarlett too, baby! I guess she is more of an attitude.... Rhett was Scarlett's male counterpart. But it has been said that Scarlett was actually a woman with a man's brain covered by a bonnet and curls....

alex8 said:
*pout*

Well, if I can't be Scarlett, I'm not playing. :rolleyes:

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Can I also be Clark Gable? Complete with bad breath? ;-)

I don't like Gone with the wind. I have tried to watch it once, but I guess it's just not my taste. Too much theater, put on too thickly.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL!

I suppose I have to divorce myself from the sheer racism of it all to enjoy it. In reality, according to my genes I might have been at the Twelve Oaks barbeque sitting under the tree eating barbeque, serving Scarlett cake ,making mint juleps in teh kitchen and fanning flies away all at the same time since I had ancestors on both sides of the coin. The horror of it all is that I probably could be a member of the Daughters of the Confederacy if I wanted to be.

ClaireTalon said:
Can I also be Clark Gable? Complete with bad breath? ;-)

I don't like Gone with the wind. I have tried to watch it once, but I guess it's just not my taste. Too much theater, put on too thickly.