Scarring on penis?

focus0t

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi guys, new member here. I'm 21 and some of my friends make fun of me because i haven't had sex yet. I tell them that the right situation did not come up, but the truth is I am embarrassed about my penis. It is about 9" in length (sorry don't know girth) but on the head there is something that looks like scarring. It's not too extreme but it is still noticeable. Do you know any ways of removing penis scarring, or what could have caused it? I have had it for years, and my best guess is that I got it from jacking off with no lube. PLEASE HELP!

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
ummm not to sound like a perv but post a pic.....are you circumsized? if so, you will have a scar (usually brown) behind your head on your shaft. other than that and without seeing a pic....can't be much help to ya. welcome to the site....oh don't feel bad about being a virgin at 21....I was 23 b/f I lost mine, and sometimes wish I could go back and change it all

D

deleted87637

If your cock is 9 inches long, I don't think anyone would care if there is some small imperfection on the head. Don't let that luscious piece of meat go to waste! You might try getting some vitamin E capsules in gel form, squish one, and rub the gel on the head of your pecker on a regular basis. It should help reduce the appearance of the scar.

A picture's worth 1000 words here. Drop trou and let's see it OR go to a dermatologist and drop trou and let him or her see it.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
scarring wouldn't bother me.
but there are treatments for scarring, creams, so if it bothers you ask your doc.

focus0t

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
thanks for the feedback everyone. i'm really embarrassed to post a pic! haha so i may or may not, we'll see

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
thanks for the feedback everyone. i'm really embarrassed to post a pic! haha so i may or may not, we'll see
nobody knows you. you're faceless and nameless here.
there are a few guys here who've had ops on their's and have scars, there are some with extreme bends, there are some who are tiny and some are veiny.

and i'd bet you that it's not nearly as bad as you think...we tend to see our own faults magnified.