Scarring

scyrene

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Without wanting to gross anyone out, has anyone ever had sores or scars on their penis?

When I was a teen, I occasionally broke the skin due to excessive masturbation, and I couldn't stop, so it didn't heal quickly. I remember vividly one time whenI woke up one morning with my dick stuck to my underpants - the bleeding/weeping of the broken skin has dried/clotted to my briefs.

Has anyone else ever had a sore/scab/injury on their penis and been unable to stop masturbating even to let it heal, even if it hurt?

scyrene

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh, and I suppose I'm implicitly excluding STI sores unless they were aggravated by masturbation. Sorry not to mention that!

scyrene

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One last thing: if anyone else has had this problem, can you scar yourself permanently? I understand it would be possible in theory, but anyone had experience of this?

This is a common issue for guys who are tightly cut and not using a good lube for masturbation. Every cut guy has a scar line, but some are more visible than others.

If you're intact, maybe you're just being too rough on your dick or have slight phimosis causing cracking at the edges of the tip of your foreskin?