Scars

Are scars interesting, possibly sexy?

• Yes (generally - scars tell stories and stories are interesting)

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • No (I don't like stories or disfigurements)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It depends on what kind of scar(s) and location.

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • If they're there, they're there.

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters

MisterVIP

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know there are many variations of scars:

Deadpool (post Francis torture)
Jigsaw (Punisher: War Zone)
Dr. Evil
Robert Davi
Tommy Flanagan
Jack Bauer (in 24)
Joaquin Phoenix
Mel Gibson & Renee Russo in Lethal Weapon 3
surgical scars, injury scars, burns, etc.

Are scars generally attractive or interesting features? Repulsive? Does it depend on the story behind it/them and/or who is wearing them, where they are located?

When you discover unexposed scars on a partner, do you explore, then ask, or do you ask, then explore? Or do you ignore?

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Tommy Flannagan is hot because of his scars.
same with Tina Fey, her scars are kinda hot.
for whatever reason, facial scars are a turn on to me.
scars, in general, are fascinating, and the stories behind them are usually interesting.
i feel a little guilty being turned on by something that was probably fairly traumatic to the person wearing the scars.

For myself, it isn't so much that scars themselves are appealing to me, but I do not mind them and they can be interesting. I try to be tactful if they seem like they may be self-inflicted, etc. so I may not always ask about scars.

I know my sweetie's scars, and he knows mine. With someone I am intimate with, scars, stretch marks, freckles, birth marks, etc. are extra things for my hands to touch and my lips to kiss.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
i feel a little guilty being turned on by something that was probably fairly traumatic to the person wearing the scars.

I'm sure they'd rather you be turned on than turn away;)

(not that I'm trying to speak for those who have been through physical trauma... just wanted to give you another way to think about it)

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I will generally only ask about scars if a man is visibly nervous about taking his clothes off, or seems to like when I touch them. The ones who seem to like when I touch their scars tend to bring them up by asking if I'm deliberately tracing them. The ones who seem nervous seem to be hoping I won't notice. But. I figure if we talk about it, he never has to worry again, and we can have more fun. So I caress the area, apply some kisses, press my body close and ask what happened. I kind of dig the scars. The stories are sometimes sad. If the story dampens the mood, I say, "Well, at least you got some sexy body mods out of the deal," and try to press on. It hasn't ever been a problem.