Scary Warning for Women who are Virgins

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Whopper-lee, Apr 22, 2007.

1. Whopper-lee

Gold Member

Albums:
    Sun. 4-22-07
    I was just surffing the net and came upon this headline news item:
    Scary Warning for Women Who are Virgins....
    under What's New Today - What's New Stories
    The article is not very long to read at all, but interesting; worth reading FYI.
    In brief it read there are two (2) types of bacteria that can be transmitted through oral sex and heavy petting= Gardneralla vaginalis & Atopobium vaginae....(Bacterial Vaginosis)
    The study/research wasc conducted at The Royal Women's Hospital in Victoria, Australia.
    Now, I'm not a female and certainly not a virgin...but DAMN, this even scares me! Made my penis go limp...I mean limpper:rolleyes:
    What do you ladies/guys think.:confused: Are you aware of this newly found STD:confused: Wonder why just virgin women.:confused:
    We do have many young people on the LPSG is what came to my mind and concern.
    The article didn't carry an actually a www/.com site I can refer you to.
    It was a channel site of some sort...sorry!
    Whopper-lee

'Let not the young be misled.
    For common sense is so common, if not said' :wink:

2. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

Well, I know for a fact that Bacterial Vaginosis isn't really an STD. It's like a yeast infection. I had it once. Took a couple pills, it was gone.

3. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Thats life.... comes with the parts...

4. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

Yes we knew about them, they're not new - bacterial vaginosis accounts for the fishy smell some men say pussy smells like - if it smells like fish and its not fish you have a low grade infection.

5. snoozan

Gold Member

bacteria and yeast both live in the vagina and when your system goes out of whack (menstruation, anitbiotics, stress, hormone changes) the balance gets upset and one takes over the other, causing either a yeast infection or bacterial vaginosis. unlike STDs, the symptoms are VERY obvious and uncomfortable for a woman.

those things are all just part of being a woman. thank god they are both very easily treated.

Draft saved Draft deleted