Scene in Evita

UtahCock

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I know seems like a weird thread, but bear with me.

So I rememeber when Evita first came out I went to see it in the theatres with my parents and was really embarassed when in one scene (where the army guys are in the showers btiching about Evita) the wet towels they are wearing are so sheer you can totally see their cocks (they were pretty big if I remember). Later, when I rented it with friends, there was no cock scene.

My friend won't believe me that they changed it shortly after big screen release ( because I only met one other person that remembers that). Anyone else remember? Or am I on crack?

Thanks guys.

lordduzi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have it on video tape. I remember all the fine looking young men, and some did have nice towel bulges. But all in all, fairly tame, considering what they could of shown of a group of military guys taking a shower.

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
UtahCock said:
So I rememeber when Evita first came out I went to see it in the theatres with my parents and was really embarassed

I never knew she was gay - you learn something new everyday.:biggrin1:

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Daverock said:
I never knew she was gay - you learn something new everyday.:biggrin1:

Didn't you hear the song she sang to her avid lesbian lover, Tina?

"Don't cry for me ardent Tina
The truth is I never left you
All through my wild days
My mad existence
I kept my promise
Don't keep your distance"

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Pecker said:
Didn't you hear the song she sang to her avid lesbian lover, Tina?

"Don't cry for me ardent Tina
The truth is I never left you
All through my wild days
My mad existence
I kept my promise
Don't keep your distance"

ROFLMAO - Another classic Pecker

twohungryholz

Experimental Member
Media
Good news! I too remember seeing in the theatrical release the line of young men showering (with their towels on, whats up with that????). The second one from the right was HUGE! I went back the next day to see the movie again...no, not just for that scene LOL. and there it was again. Bought the DVD as soon as it came out and no shot of this particular man in the DVD. I was pissed. BUT....if you get the WIDESCREEN version, which I did not initially buy it is there! So that is my suggestion for any to see. Must have taken the WIDESCREEN to get it all in :tongue:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I only ever saw the movie with that scene intact in Europe. It was one of the scenes shot in Budapest, and featured a number of local models and extras including Adam Gyökhegi, István Kléh-Reinle, Gábor Salinger and Csaba Kelemen. Sadly, I can't find it capped anywhere online.

However... it may be of interest to note that there is an erotic short story, "Theatre Suck" which takes as its centrepoint two gay guys who get over-excited after seeing that scene on the big screen :rolleyes: ---> http://www.asstr.org/nifty/gay/adult-friends/theatre-suck

UtahCock

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
OKay. So apparently I am not off my rocker, it really did happen. Wide screen version, huh?

Cool.

PS-Alex8- how the crap do you alwayas have access to all this stuff?

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
UtahCock said:
OKay. So apparently I am not off my rocker, it really did happen. Wide screen version, huh?

Cool.

PS-Alex8- how the crap do you alwayas have access to all this stuff?

Alex has a pact with Satan (AKA Hillary Clinton.)

SteveT

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Just a thought -

You are effectively comparing what you saw on a 50 foot by 25 foot screen (or whatever size a cinema screen is) with what you see on your tv.

Any wonder it looks a bit different?

:)

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
SteveT said:
Just a thought -

You are effectively comparing what you saw on a 50 foot by 25 foot screen (or whatever size a cinema screen is) with what you see on your tv.

Any wonder it looks a bit different?

:)
The difference has mainly to do with the fact that the relevant areas of the screen are largely cropped out on the pan & scan DVD release. :rolleyes: Hence the distinction between that fullscreen version and the widescreen one.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
SteveT said:
Sorry Alex8

That was meant to be a joke!
I was told to hold up a "laughter card" for friends today, so that they could recognize when I was finished with telling a joke and knew it was time to titter politely :mad: :rolleyes: ... So welcome to the world of "joke malfunction" ... :biggrin1:

fliegles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Pecker said:
Alex has a pact with Satan (AKA Hillary Clinton.)
Pecker,
You are TERRIBLE! Most of these commentaries would be rather dreary without you. Will I lose my "fairy badge" if I admit that I saw the stage play when it first came out and hated it. The male lead couldn't sing worth a damn and story too hokey for words.