scenes with male strippers in movies and series

D

deleted6548771

both, what I'm interested in is the striptease scenes especially if the guys wear g string or thong.
You'd rather see them in a thong than bare-assed or frontal naked?

palladios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You'd rather see them in a thong than bare-assed or frontal naked?
I like classic strippers that is why I search for content in movies and series from the period of the late 80's-2010's, that's why I put the link to a series from the time that contains a scene as an example of what I looking for.
And I suppose there are no movies that contain male frontal nudity, so I prefer thongs.

D

deleted6548771

I like classic strippers that is why I search for content in movies and series from the period of the late 80's-2010's, that's why I put the link to a series from the time that contains a scene as an example of what I looking for.
And I suppose there are no movies that contain male frontal nudity, so I prefer thongs.
I see... Well I prefer seeing regular guys (or cast members) strip so that's more where my knowledge is. So I'll leave them out and just list the "classic" or professional strippers I can think of:

Documentary/Reality:
"Strip Search" (early 2000s)
A few countries like Australia and Canada made their own versions of this series to put together a professional male strip troupe. No full nudity but plenty of G Strings.

"Hens Behaving Badly"
Documentary series following different British women on their Hen (bachelorette) party. If I remember right, there were two episodes which featured male strippers - they were broadcast on TV with nudity censored, but the uncensored episodes were available to stream online (including showing one of the strippers erect).

Film/TV

"The Inbetweeners Movie"
The boys go to a strip club to see a female stripper then a male stripper comes out and gets completely naked (ass and cock/balls are shown) bends over and spreads his legs (anus is not shown to the camera but the actors would have seen it) and it's impled he sucks himself.

"Rough Night" (Scarlett Johanssen film)
Colton Haynes plays a stripper and is shown in several scenes in a G string (doesn't dance or striptease though).
Another actor - playing a guy mistaken for a stripper - strips shirtless and pulls his cock out (cock deleted from final movie but the clip with cock is available online).

"Harlem" (Amazon servies)
Robert Ri'chard strips to a jockstrap, ass is shown and if you freeze frame, you can even see his anus.

"Semi Detached" (UK TV series)
One episode features a male stripper stripping for an unenthusiastic male actor. The stripper pulls off his G String and his large shaved cock is shown bouncing around in close-up.

palladios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I see... Well I prefer seeing regular guys (or cast members) strip so that's more where my knowledge is. So I'll leave them out and just list the "classic" or professional strippers I can think of:

Documentary/Reality:
A few countries like Australia and Canada made their own versions of this series to put together a professional male strip troupe. No full nudity but plenty of G Strings.

"Hens Behaving Badly"
Documentary series following different British women on their Hen (bachelorette) party. If I remember right, there were two episodes which featured male strippers - they were broadcast on TV with nudity censored, but the uncensored episodes were available to stream online (including showing one of the strippers erect).

Film/TV

"The Inbetweeners Movie"
The boys go to a strip club to see a female stripper then a male stripper comes out and gets completely naked (ass and cock/balls are shown) bends over and spreads his legs (anus is not shown to the camera but the actors would have seen it) and it's impled he sucks himself.

Colton Haynes plays a stripper and is shown in several scenes in a G string (doesn't dance or striptease though).
Another actor - playing a guy mistaken for a stripper - strips shirtless and pulls his cock out (cock deleted from final movie but the clip with cock is available online).

Robert Ri'chard strips to a jockstrap, ass is shown and if you freeze frame, you can even see his anus.

One episode features a male stripper stripping for an unenthusiastic male actor. The stripper pulls off his G String and his large shaved cock is shown bouncing around in close-up.
Thank you very much for the suggestions! I like the pro ones better, maybe because in most scenes with ordinary boys they find them in comic contexts and lose their charm a bit... but if you know of other examples with a good male objectification I will thank you.

Reactions: JSon101

VodkaLover

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

Documentary/Reality:

"Hens Behaving Badly"

Film/TV

"The Inbetweeners Movie"

This is a great list of recommendations dude - but no links? C'mon, help a fellow hung guy out! :p

• Haha
Reactions: Robolsen698
D

deleted6548771

This is a great list of recommendations dude - but no links? C'mon, help a fellow hung guy out! :p
I don't have them saved or bookmarked, it's gonna take me as much effort to locate clips or caps as it would for you.