Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Just curious to hear from the women...are you as sex scent-oriented as guys seem to be? What male smells turn you on? I get turned on by a LOT of female smells but I'm a guy and I think we're more biologically driven to be turned on to things like scent than woman are...or are we?

NEWREBA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i love my b/f's natural scent. i'm not sure it has a name. it smells like HIM.

NEWREBA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
but what scent? his pits? balls? just his body? we need details here....

lol
well i love the scent of his shoulder or his chest when i'm putting my head against him. or also his neck & upper back. i don't usually stick my face in his armpits :biggrin1: but his sweat is nice too actually. his groin area smells different, maybe more musky. he's not hairy so the scent isn't that strong anywhere on his body. it's actually quite subtle and sensual. i like it! is that detailed enough Garth??!

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
but what scent? his pits? balls? just his body? we need details here....

All of the above (within reason), especially the balls and groin, but there is such a thing as too much scent.

Anywhere from 12-24 hours after a shower is just about perfect. After that it starts getting a little rank.

Garth33

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i think guys do too

there are certain smells (his armpits, crotch) that I would not (and don't always) tolerate on anyone, but did on my ex.

I think guys are much more scent driven than females...maybe goes back to the whole "hunter" thing but my sense of smell is much higher than girls I know. I do have one friend who lost her boyfriend in a car accident and slept with one of his shirts for a long time after he died because it "smelled like him" - gave her comfort I guess....

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
the natural scent of a man is all i need. it gets my juices flowing and i can't control myself. this is the reason why i love wearing a guy's t-shirt or jacket. it leaves his scent all over me and afterwards i'm lingering for more. even a little musk is ok. after all, sweat = the musk of love.

Hippie Hollow Girl

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The smell of certain men's deodorant drives me wild. Of course I am the one purchasing the deodorant. I like Old Spice High Endurance Pure Sport.....It mixes with my husband's natural body odor and makes him irresistable to me. It must absorb into the skin.

Hubby will walk by and I am ready for action. (I also like the Old Spice body wash)

melis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love my man's scent; I love to snuggle up against his neck, where the faint scent of his cologne blends with his smell. I don't mind his armpits either, and the more musky scent from his groin - although I'm with HollyBlue on the fact that there is a limit... Also, when he's fresh from the gym I love his smell. Other guys... well, then I prefer a clean fresh-out-of-the-shower scent.