Scent of a woman ...

D_Feock Mie

1st Like
Media
I love the smell of women and my own in particular. I love the smell left on my fingers, cock, and thighs after sex. Just thinking about it gives me a boner.

Now my question. Is it only straight men that like the smell of women or am I mistaken that straight men even like it?

It gives me enjoyment way after the sex is over.

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I don't understand, what does it smell of?

I've heard anecdotally women can smell like fish down there.

I fail to see how you can get hot from opening a can of tuna and rubbing the oil on to yourself?

Please, enlighten me.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love the smell of women and my own in particular. I love the smell left on my fingers, cock, and thighs after sex. Just thinking about it gives me a boner.
Now my question. Is it only straight men that like the smell of women or am I mistaken that straight men even like it?

It gives me enjoyment way after the sex is over.
My ex-bf loved morning sex. It was not unusual for him to be fully dressed and ready to walk out the door, when he would come back to me and use 2 fingers to probe my wetness. He would then walk out the door smiling. He said he liked to smell me and our lovemaking on him as he rode the trolley to work.

I don't understand, what does it smell of?
I've heard anecdotally women can smell like fish down there.
I fail to see how you can get hot from opening a can of tuna and rubbing the oil on to yourself? Please, enlighten me.
ROTFLMAO That's only women who don't bathe regularly. :rolleyes: :duh:

A clean, aroused vagina has it's own aroma much like a mans penis does. You know that lovely, musky man scent that is made all the better by pre-cum. Same type of thing happens to women only its a different lighter scent.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My ex-bf loved morning sex. It was not unusual for him to be fully dressed and ready to walk out the door, when he would come back to me and use 2 fingers to probe my wetness. He would then walk out the door smiling. He said he liked to smell me and our lovemaking on him as he rode the trolley to work.

ROTFLMAO That's only women who don't bathe regularly. :rolleyes: :duh:

A clean, aroused vagina has it's own aroma much like a mans penis does. You know that lovely, musky man scent that is made all the better by pre-cum. Same type of thing happens to women only its a different lighter scent.

No, actually one can bathe to much with the wrong thing and create a ph imbalance that then turns into infection. Others are also blessed with the problem of having medications and conditions that make them succeptible for infection. I am sure they are probably mortified if they find they smell that way and end up using products that exacerbate the issue.

bluefleshlight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I dont know about the precum thing because i cant smell cum at all, but i definately love the smaell of a woman. I will not wash up after sex just so i can smell it later in the day (keeps me hard almost all day and horny as hell when i get to see her again).

D_Feock Mie

1st Like
Media
What a sick perv.

I totally understand him. Lol.

sleazeball666

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Rugbypup you kinda made me laugh..your knowledge of this reminds me of small children and their misconceptions... a woman smells nothing like fish unless theres something wrong down there..a pussy has a lingering light beautiful smell ..and taste!..it in no way would be confused with a mans precum ..not even close.If you never smelled and tasted a fine pussy youve missed one of the finer points in life

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, actually one can bathe to much with the wrong thing and create a ph imbalance that then turns into infection. Others are also blessed with the problem of having medications and conditions that make them succeptible for infection. I am sure they are probably mortified if they find they smell that way and end up using products that exacerbate the issue.
I know exactly what you mean! Anytime I take an antibiotic I get a yeast infection. :angryfire2:

So, in theory, you can rub another mans pre cum under a guys nose but tell him it's from a woman and he'll still get hot?
No, no, no! My point was that some gay men are turned on by another mens genital scent. Well some straight man are often turned on by a womans pussy scent in the same way.

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been known to suck and lick my fingers after masturbating and I like my taste.

Hot!

The first time I had sex with my current girlfriend, I fingered her and then invited her to lick my fingers clean. In hindsight, it was a bit risky. She might have been grossed out and stopped everything right there. But she reveled in it and we've enjoyed that little sharing of her cream ever since.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I would im 100% straight..so for me a pussy is one of the most beautiful and yummy things in life especially as opposed to a mans smelly hairy butthole lol..im sure you think the opposite tho

But then straight men fail to recognize that you don't have to have man butt smell. You can douche it. And you don't have to have that man ass butt smell. You can douche it.