Scent of a woman ...

sleazeball666

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah well you can dousche it all ya want but it will always be a hole that is shit out of where as a pussy isnt..so a pussy will always naturally have a sweet smell and the man ass a shit smell..even after its dousched it can get back to shit stink real fast cause thats what passes through

D

deleted110426

I've been known to suck and lick my fingers after masturbating and I like my taste.

Thats f'n hot!!!! But ya though the scent is great. I have kept a few pairs of my gf's panties just to keep the scent close by when shes gone:biggrin1:

D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

Experimental Member
Media
I don't understand, what does it smell of?

I've heard anecdotally women can smell like fish down there.

I fail to see how you can get hot from opening a can of tuna and rubbing the oil on to yourself?

Please, enlighten me.

Rugpuppy - that was not nice. I should get my rolled newspaper out. Why do gay men always try to mess up the moment for us women? Did we come on talk badly about "Manly smells". Please if you don't want to be with a woman, don't make such rude statement.

Yes, my smell drives my husband mad. As another poster mentioned, after getting out of the bath, having a little 69 before intercourse, it smells good and makes the whole room smeall of great sex..

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
yeah well you can dousche it all ya want but it will always be a hole that is shit out of where as a pussy isnt..so a pussy will always naturally have a sweet smell and the man ass a shit smell..even after its dousched it can get back to shit stink real fast cause thats what passes through

Well, not if you douche it proper. You don't have to suffer man butt smell.
I don't. Trust me, my butt don't smell like a septic tank.

My doctor who does my physical can tell you that when he does a prostate check-- no chocolate rangers ride his finger when he pulls out. And there will be no smell. :smile:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Rugpuppy - that was not nice. I should get my rolled newspaper out. Why do gay men always try to mess up the moment for us women? Did we come on talk badly about "Manly smells". Please if you don't want to be with a woman, don't make such rude statement.

Yes, my smell drives my husband mad. As another poster mentioned, after getting out of the bath, having a little 69 before intercourse, it smells good and makes the whole room smeall of great sex..

Like someone sprayed some AXE body spray, not that nasty man butt smelling TAG shit. AXE body spray. Whiff it. Mmmmm. I wanna fuck now. :rolleyes:

Jamie1969

Just Browsing
Media
I don't understand, what does it smell of?

I've heard anecdotally women can smell like fish down there.

I fail to see how you can get hot from opening a can of tuna and rubbing the oil on to yourself?

Please, enlighten me.

What a stupid and incredibly rude comment. Why do you feel the need to insult women? If you don't like the scent of a woman, why the hell are you even reading the thread anyway? I echo cinnamon's comment - why do some gay men feel the need to put women down like that? If you're not attracted to women, great, but making such an ignorant statement makes you look like a moron.

Lng_1

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The scent of a woman... ooooo fahhhhh! Love it! I can't explain it and don't want to, but the smell of my wife turns me on so much that after sex, I don't want to wash my hands. I'll casually smell my fingers the rest of the day. Sometimes I'll get caught with the "cat who swallowed the canary" look, because of the memories that smell evokes. I've even had my secretary aske why I am smiling..... yummy!

D_Feock Mie

1st Like
Media
It was the scent of a woman that confirmed my gayness........yuk :yuck:

Thanks sweetsweats,

This is what I was looking for. Would you say that most gay guys that have been in range have the same reaction?

I never imagined this thread would draw any mean responses or denigrating any sexes or preferences.

Experimental Member
Media
I never imagined this thread would draw any mean responses or denigrating any sexes or preferences.

A sad fact of life in here lately.:frown1: Something as nice as this thread has to be changed into something demeaning. There are so many other places to make that argument, it is a free board, but instead it is made here, in a place where a woman can be made to feel good about herself....then WHAM!!! Degrading a person to stroke an ego or push an agenda, that just isn't right. Please take that thought or comment to another thread.

Now go back to what the OP stated at the beginning of the thread:
Now my question. Is it only straight men that like the smell of women .....

sleazeball666

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
they have no right saying anything bad about the beautiful smell of a beautiful woman..just look how mad they get when ya talk about how mans ass stinks..i dont care if they dousche it from here to who knows where..its still the orifice you shit from and fart from..where as the pussy is not...hows that if ya wana get all ignorant about it!..and dont get me wrong i love a womans nice clean ass and will lick it ..but that also will not compete with a pussy smell..an ass smell just cant win its an ass!

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You'll lick a womans ass, where shit comes out? But, you belittle gay men for doing it. Your a pathetic bigot homophobe dude and everyone except one person can see thru your fake ass.

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love the smell of a pussy, mine too. After I masturbate, I always lick and suck my fingers and that's how I initially clean off the "equipment", with my tongue.

Didn't your mamma's teach you if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

If you don't like the smell of pussy, just say "I don't like the smell of pussy."
You don't have to be insulting, and for those who have been insulted, let it go, let's not fight on this thread.

sleazeball666

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Monster maybe you should read my post again and understand it this time ya dumbshit!..sorry to tell ya but everyone sees through you..your the one with fake ass pics and cant prove shit..your the one with tons of threads full of people calling you out..and your the one who PMed me and said if i even think about posting where your pics were stolen from youd get me banned haha..pathetic..anytime ya wana man up and prove something let me know ill be here..until then stop following me around and ruining other poeples threads.,.your arms too short too box with God kid..I apoligise Cinnamon..just gettin sick of monster following me around the board like a troll calling people with proof pics fake..like nobody knows about him or something..

Experimental Member
Media
SLEAZEBALL666 AND MONSTER....THE CREOLE QUEEN SUMMONS YOU. THE PENALTY FOR TRASHING THIS THREAD WILL BE.....

You both have to come and smell my womanly scent and eat the strawberry from my cleavage. You will be entranced with the scent of Sensual Amber and my sweet womanly smells. My arms will snuggly wrap you into my breast, as you enter into sweet surrender....

Monster maybe you should read my post again and understand it this time ya dumbshit!..sorry to tell ya but everyone sees through you..your the one with fake ass pics and cant prove shit..your the one with tons of threads full of people calling you out..and your the one who PMed me and said if i even think about posting where your pics were stolen from youd get me banned haha..pathetic..anytime ya wana man up and prove something let me know ill be here..until then stop following me around and ruining other poeples threads.,.your arms too short too box with God kid..I apoligise Cinnamon..just gettin sick of monster following me around the board like a troll calling people with proof pics fake..like nobody knows about him or something..