Scent of a woman ...

D_Feock Mie

1st Like
Media
SLEAZEBALL666 AND MONSTER....THE CREOLE QUEEN SUMMONS YOU. THE PENALTY FOR TRASHING THIS THREAD WILL BE.....

You both have to come and smell my womanly scent and eat the strawberry from my cleavage. You will be entranced with the scent of Sensual Amber and my sweet womanly smells. My arms will snuggly wrap you into my breast, as you enter into sweet surrender....

Threaten me with a good time......

sleazeball666

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
SLEAZEBALL666 AND MONSTER....THE CREOLE QUEEN SUMMONS YOU. THE PENALTY FOR TRASHING THIS THREAD WILL BE.....

You both have to come and smell my womanly scent and eat the strawberry from my cleavage. You will be entranced with the scent of Sensual Amber and my sweet womanly smells. My arms will snuggly wrap you into my breast, as you enter into sweet surrender....
sounds good to me!

B_lilylabia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Reading this thread makes me feel kind of weird for washing my hands after fingering as soon as is convenient.
Funnily enough, I feel like that after I've masturbated or I've had my finger in my pussy during sex with my man, but he thinks I'm mad! He absolutely loves the scent and cannot for the life of him understand why I don't share his enthusiasm.

It's never a bad smell, in fact, I can't really describe it - it's just my smell - maybe it stems back to feelings of guilt after masturbating as a teenager or something and having to get rid of the evidence sharply; dunno!

Lily:dunno:

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
I love my woman's scent, I love licking her vagina for a long time, savouring her juices, fingering it and licking my fingers.

It is a smell of feromones, made to remember of sex, and no, nothing to do with fish. It is bittersweet.

Pdick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Freshly bathed pussy is one of the finest things one could ever eat. I keep going till my tongue starts cramping. Love it!