Schenectady/Albany NY area Bottom man wants to meet area men for friends & adult fun.

Hello Everyone!

Don't let my age discourage you from meeting me! I am exceptionally young looking for my age. I'm 67, 5'10, 208lbs. with a full head of brown/grey hair, and blue eyes. I am looking for friendship as well as potential partners for some "adult fun" from time to time. Sexually I am a Bottom/Oral. I live alone in Schenectady NY. I am looking for neat appearing, well groomed masculine men, that are low key and comfortable to be with. If you are a "TOP" man who enjoys long sessions of "intense sexual play," then I would like to hear from you. I practice "safe sex" and insist on condoms for anal sex. I am not into "Obese" men... but a few extra pounds is okay. All races welcome but I prefer Black men between the ages of 35/ 60 (give or take a few years.) If you would be interested in meeting me or would like to know more about me, please send me an e-mail with a picture and somewhat of a profile about yourself. I will answer all who send me a photo and profile. No others will be considered. My picture can be found under: mrpete1939 in Yahoo groups. Looking forward to hearing from you. Sincerely, mrpete