School Bus Stories Or Interesting Stories Going To School. ..

kewlkid75

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm wondering if any of you have any interesting stories about your trips to school. Was your driver weird or too talkative or mean and everything in between. Were you the fortune ones that rode bikes or did your parents drive you to school?

I remember several drivers. One driver was always late picking ys up, so we would be late to classes quite often. The school would announce it over the loud speakers to admit is to class. It was so humiliating..

The second driver drove a stick shift, so the bus would shut off when he tried to put it in gear and then he would cuss like a sailor. We would laugh.. He was so angry. Same driver, we tried to convince him to jump the bus(before the movie Speed..late 80s).. He would have go over this hill that we figured if he'd get a lot of speed, we would fly.. nope, never happened.

Also had a driver who would blast county music( I love classica country music btw) on those bad speakers, but he loved it. We asked him to change the station. He would say no or ignore us completely. We survived some wild school bus drivers. I want to hear your thoughts. Btw.. If this is not appropriate.. just delete it.. I'm certain we have some interesting stories.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The bump seat. The seats located over the rear wheel well that could launch an average student about a foot into the air when passing over speed bumps or potholes.

Of course, causing trouble and swapping nerd-currency in the back seat.

Reactions: kewlkid75