1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest male members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

School exchange year in USA - some question

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Chizzo, Jun 18, 2010.

1. Chizzo

Chizzo Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Hey hey everybody.

After 6 month London last year, i decided with a girlfriend to do a new trip and a new adventure in 2010 ^^ to get a perfect english u know :tongue:

i phoned with my agency for school exchanges yesterday and they will send me a brochure with citys and states in USA.

but where would you go when you can decide ? i like it nice and warm... and i really dont want in a homophobic state or on a farm/range :biggrin1:

pleaase gimme some tipps :)

greetz from berlin

benni :)

2. gymfresh

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hey benni

If you don't like cold and you prefer a progressive culture, you're probably looking at California. UCSB (University of California at Santa Barbara) would be just about perfect for what you want -- great weather year-round, incredibly beautiful town, laid-back people. Some other nice towns in California to consider are Santa Cruz and San Diego. San Francisco is dreamy, but chilly most of the year and LA is a shallow, car-crazy metropolis.

South Florida is nice, too -- you can wear flipflops and shorts all year, and there aren't too many farms in the 150 km between Miami and Palm Beach. :biggrin1: But plenty of unis and colleges to choose from, and you can swim in the ocean all year.

Viel Glück ... bei diesen Staaten trifft man keine schlechte Entscheidung

PS -- I love your city. I studied there in high school and have nostalgic memories

3. Chizzo

Chizzo Well-Known Member

Albums:
    hey gym ^^...thanxsss for your advice :)

i prefer to walk in shorts and flipflops every day:tongue: ...

well i have too look for where to go... my school is working with this agency and the universitys from other countries.

san francisco is probably the "cologne" of america? :biggrin1: lots of gay guys...^^
    like in cologne..

a dream would be miami beach :redface:....maybe i will go there :rolleyes:

and yeah berlin is really cultural place...multicultural... and lots of scene life and crazy people... ^^

4. BiItalianBro

BiItalianBro Well-Known Member

SF is not the cologne it used to be....it is more self-obsessed yuppies now.
    Miami is a party town, and the better you look...the more 'fun' you have...just beware...florida is where con-artists come together (there and Nevada). UC Santa Barbara and UC San Diego seem to fit your bill. I think that San Deigo-ans are very connected for the most part. If you want the Berliner experience, go for Washington DC...NYC or Boston...but they get cold

Draft saved Draft deleted
    Legal Links
    2257 - DMCA - Subpoena Policy - Privacy Policy
    LPSG Charges Appear as Unit 4 Media or Grizzly Empire
    LPSG.com is a site owned and operated by Gamma Entertainment Inc.,
    Gamma Billing Inc. and its subsidiary Digigamma B.V., Mariettahof 25, Haarlem, Netherlands.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice