School Uniforms

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by 9x7clarkkent, Feb 27, 2007.

1. 9x7clarkkent

9x7clarkkent Member

seems appropriate for my first post on this board to be about my first realization that my dick wasn't average. I was oblivious about my dick size when i was young. i mean totally oblivious. I hit puberty pretty early so I though my dick was average and that everyone else in the locker room woudl catch up. I went to a private school in florida that had as a uniform (no joke) navy blazer, white shirt, blue and white tie, brown penny loafers, and khaki shorts. right as the school year began i hit a growth spurt and over a 6 month period I went from 5'5 98lbs to 5'11 140lbs. my dick grew to almost 6 inchs limp (it grew for another year and a half.) my parents travelled a lot and were busy when they were around. i was the stereotypical latch-key kid. which is why the one day of the year my mom actually picked my up at school, one of the deans came over to the car and informed her in a awkward almost stutter, that my "shorts had become a distraction to students and faculty" (yup "faculty" too. the dean said it.). the drive home was the most uncomfortable 15 minutes of silence in my life. you see what had been lose shorts that came to a little above my knee when purchased just 6 months previous, were now very tight very high shorts. My blazer fit me barely only because it had been expensive and my mom had bought one I "could grow into it." In my parents defense there were lots of boys whose uniforms were a little snug this late in the year. none of them had a dick that snaked across most of their thigh though. i know this makes me sound like an idiot but it had happened over a 6month period so i hadn't really noticed. its not like i woke up one day and my pants were skin tight. still i was an idiot. looking back, even at pictures that made it into my yearbook the bulge was pretty obscene. that wasn't the worst part though. when i sat down the bulge held open the leg of my shorts on whichever thigh my dick was resting. you saw "right up the leg of the shorts to this thick snake covered in white fabric stretched so tight you could see the outline of a head and a thick vein that ran the length of the bottom". that is how my first girlfriend phoebe described her memory of it to me 3yrs later. immedietly after which she gave me my first bj. good right? how about this for hot? a few months later she told me she had her first orgasm masturbating at home the day she first saw it up my shorts.

even though my mom went out with me later that night (i was wearing a pair of my dad's sweat pants) and bought me all new clothes i was so embarassed by the whole thing that i held my backpack (or a binder) in front of my crotch any time i wasn't sitting for the rest of the year. think about a non pregnant character on a sitcom being played by a prenant actress. built up a real complex over the whole thing. phobe fixed that though. girl turned out to be a total psycho jealous bitch but she saved me thousands in therapy.

this happen to anyone else? the GROWING into your clothes thing, not phoebe. although if you fucked phoebe feel free to share that too?

2. 9x7clarkkent

9x7clarkkent Member

don't all answer at once. : (

3. PowayWolfman

PowayWolfman Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I went to a privat chathlic school (was kicked out in first grade) unfortunitly, i started getting erections all the time even back then.. I wasnt any bigger than any kid at that age, but you could see a tent in my pants all the time.. the bigger bummer was my father had died, and my mother sorta just didnt pay attention (not her fault, her husband had been murdered for christ sakes) But still, Teachers would send me out of the class or into the corner for it (rather than tell me what the F was going on) FINALY a male teacher in public school had a little talk with me.. I wasnt thining about sex, but now knew better than to just up and go play as if it was nothing XD

4. FatSoo

FatSoo New Member

I also went to a private catholic school and we are forced to wear uniforms. We just can't wear it ... we gotta actually tuck in our shirts and shit. I hate having to wear a uniform. But at the same time, I like it cuz we HAVE to tuck in our shirts, you can clearly see the other guys crotch line. I also liked it when the teacher would make ceratin people stand up during class and make them tuck in their shirts! Cuz then you could see some of their chest and undies :D. This school was also a samegender school ... so we were all a bunch of guys, basically living together, horny as fuck LOL

5. Bigwoodie

Bigwoodie Member

Can I see your Yearbook photos?

6. 9x7clarkkent

9x7clarkkent Member

just returned after a long absence. sad to see nobody else ever had this problem.

7. freakdick2hands

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Good story, but worthless without said pics.
    I remember back in junior high/high school days getting unintentional boners during class or bus ride where my cockhead would grow slowly beyond the waistband of my tighty whities for a very sensitive nerve rub going up until raging beyond it to "breathe" air, but still hidden by my shirt. This would lead to awkward sitting stances.
    This must have happened to most guys during adolescence.

8. 9x7clarkkent

9x7clarkkent Member

you're right. i'm going home in december for 2 weeks. i will scan in the pics.

9. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    That would certainly drum up interest.

10. bored2009

bored2009 Member

Albums:
    Screw the year book photos. Lets just see the pics of said cawk.

That would be quite embarrassing, but then again i don't have a huge one like you.

11. portlad

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yeah, I didn't grow into my clothes that way... But in sixth grade, I'd get these erections and we'd have to stand up for something like saluting the flag or something, and one day, one of the girls in the next row said something like "See! I told you!" to her friend as I tented out my pants. Hardly the same as having a dean chat with my mom, though -- probably not many guys went to a private school, or went through such a growth spurt in that short of a time. I was often pretty clueless, so if I had, I know I would have been just as unaware.

12. itakemyvitamins

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I went to a catholic high school, and while we didn't have uniforms, there was a school dress code....basically kakis, a shirt, and a tie. My dick was getting quite large at this time...by the time i graduated high school my dick was basically the size it is now. However, i was very skinny during these years, so my penis as a ratio of penis size to body size was definitely the biggest of my life. I'm 195lb / 6'4" now and was about 160lb / 6-ish then.

In gym class however, there WAS a uniform. We could wear any shirt, but we had to wear the school logoed gym shorts. I had never worn anything quite like these before and could not, then and now, without looking quite obscene. They were not the style of loose, slighly baggy shorts like NBA players wear today (which I quickly got permission to wear!), but the really short-style ones they might have worn decades ago, cut really high on the thigh with a pretty short inseam.

Anyway, I remember the first day of class and putting these on in the locker-room and being so embarrased. I could not keep my cock from falling out the bottom unless I walked VERY carefully. The other kids in the locker room quickly noticed, and that first day of gym class my nickname for the rest of high school became "MOOSE". To this day, I don't know why they chose moose and not horse or something. I don't even know if moose have big ones, for that matter. I remember going to my gym teacher that first day and asking if it would be ok to wear my own shorts. No explanation was needed and he immediately agreed.

13. sfniceguy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Clearly, you need to post an illustrative photo!

14. itakemyvitamins

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Actually, I think I have the short shorts...i remember seeing them around somewhere not too long ago. I'll have to find them and post some pics.

Draft saved Draft deleted