Schoolboys kill man

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by frizzle, Oct 5, 2007.

1. frizzle

Gold Member

Source: BBC NEWS | England | South Yorkshire | Schoolboys 'kicked man in head'

Quite sickening that 13/14 year olds are now in the situation where they think it's cool or big to attack random people. I seriously doubt this was a murder case as the kids didn't have it pre-meditated, but the 12 and half year sentences will certainly show these scumbags that li "Billy big bollocks" attitude will not get you anywhere in life.

2. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

I agree, sickening.

At ages 14 and 15, they certainly knew better, and almost certainly knew that kicking him senseless could result in injury (duh!)

12.5 years is not NEARLY long enough a sentence.

3. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

Our society is producing so many children who kill that it's time we took much stronger action, the kind of child that is going to turn out badly is fairly easy to spot, and they should be treated before they kill someone.

4. D_Humper E Bogart

D_Humper E Bogart New Member

That news is old. I've read of an Iraq War Veteran being taken out (for good, if you catch my drift) by those yobs. Those ferals are more dangerous than even Al-q it would seem.

But which one is sexier to declare war on?

5. Willy_the_Wonka

Willy_the_Wonka New Member

Albums:
    Another story on the little shits that did it.

And if an adult tries to fight back, they'd be arrested for assaulting a minor? :mad:

6. Osiris

Gold Member

You are so right Frizzle. It's the glamorization of violence and (in some cases) a lack of morals being instilled at home. I do not understand where the thrill is with his type of thing.

Thank goodness I have children who know how to behave and respect life. I'm proud to be raising community leaders and not gang leaders.

Willy_the_Wonka likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted