Schoolgirls in Britain will receive HPV vaccination in 2008

3664shaken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I know I will be flamed “again” over this one, but has anybody looked at the other side of the issue.

At least 11 and probably closer to 18 deaths have been attributed to Gardasil and over 3,400 adverse reactions to the vaccine.

While I know every vaccine has it’s risk this particular vaccine has been administered to a small percentage of the population.

If the trends continue, this may make this vaccine the most deadly in history. Sometimes the cure may be worse than the disease and it appears that political pressures and money contributions by Merck fast-tracked this drug through.

Only time will tell if the risks outweigh the benefits, but I would be uneasy about giving this to my child without a proven track record of success and the apparent efficacy of the drug. For those that do not know in clinical trials, Gardasil showed only a 14% lower rate of precancerous lesions within 3 years of vaccination

Let the flaming begin.

frizzle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
From what I understand, Wales and Scotland have made their own decisions on this - the health system is already separate for both. I believe the decision is the same but the timelines are different.

The only reason Scotland and Wales survives and flourishes so respectively is because of England's involvement in it's affairs. Infact there is a huge link between the free education and England's influences.

If Scotland wants independence then why lose perks like the HPV vaccination.

pantano

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know I will be flamed “again” over this one, but has anybody looked at the other side of the issue.

At least 11 and probably closer to 18 deaths have been attributed to Gardasil and over 3,400 adverse reactions to the vaccine.

While I know every vaccine has it’s risk this particular vaccine has been administered to a small percentage of the population.

If the trends continue, this may make this vaccine the most deadly in history. Sometimes the cure may be worse than the disease and it appears that political pressures and money contributions by Merck fast-tracked this drug through.

Only time will tell if the risks outweigh the benefits, but I would be uneasy about giving this to my child without a proven track record of success and the apparent efficacy of the drug. For those that do not know in clinical trials, Gardasil showed only a 14% lower rate of precancerous lesions within 3 years of vaccination

Let the flaming begin.

I dont flame I am sceptical with these kind of medicines, I think of the drug Softenon (Thalidomide), which was not dangerous but afterwards children were born with hands on their elbows and such deformations, wonder drug, no dangers.

No, to prevent yourself against sexual transmitted diseases use a condom.

thebigO

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Personally I think it's a good idea, seeing that kids are going to be having sex anyways for whatever reasons, best to be safe than sorry.

Hugh G. Rection

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Their have been over a thousand cases of adverse reactions already for that vaccine and it has been out for less than a year. It was in testing for less than a year where the average vaccine tests for 3 years. Also, it only covers 5 strains of the HPV, and it's protection wears off after 5 years. Don't take it.