Schwarzenegger & Superinjunctions!

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by B_crackoff, May 22, 2011.

1. B_crackoff

B_crackoff New Member

It seems like the walls are falling down around the Governator. However, if he lived in the UK, he could have availed himself of a Superinjunction, an injunction that not only stops the press disclosing your dirty laundry, but also make the mere mention of it illegal!

Apparently you can't do this in the USA, & you can only do it in the UK if you are a millionaire, an idiot, & like to shag the girl below, like a very famous footballer has:

Imogen Thomas Sex Tape - SlutLoad.com

These superinjunctions are the biggest story of the month in the UK. I watched a football match today, where at least 20,000 fans where shouting the football player's name in connection with said injunction.

His wife was in the crowd, & apparently she only found out 2 weeks ago, which is 2 weeks later than I did. She must have loved it!

It's quite clear that the public HATE these injuctions when they protect rich tits only trying to protect their endorsements(it costs £200K to get the ball rolling properly in court!). So the question is - should the rich be protected for being assholes, & if people "out" them, should they be prosecuted, & where exactly do the boundaries of privacy lie for those who "sell" themselves to the media?

Should they be: Out like Arnie, or in the closet with REDACTED?

#1 B_crackoff, May 22, 2011
    Last edited: May 22, 2011
  2. Incocknito

Gold Member

Arnie's lovechild-son looks a lot like him. Does he have any kids with his wife?

And it was Giggs who shagged that Imogen. Is she the one out of Big Brother? She's hangin with massive fake tits.

3. B_crackoff

B_crackoff New Member

I can't comment on the footballer, though I heard a lot of people singing that name yesterday:wink:,or the other 10 injunctions that I now know about, & have known since April.

Actually, she looks better now than in BB - a nice big ass & big titties to go with it - & Welsh girls have always been hot to trot in my experience.

I certainly don't dare piss as close to the wind as the Daily Mail did with this story 2 weeks ago!:wink:
    Your Secret Life? So why no mention of your wife, Hugh? ...other than the fact that she drives a Volvo! | Mail Online

How daring!

Draft saved Draft deleted