Science Confirms.. squirters are just peeing

I think it probably does contain SOME urine, but I don't think that's what it's primarily made out of. I can have just gone to the bathroom and end up squirting. A lot. Enough that if it was in my bladder, I'm pretty sure I would have had to pee more. And I say that as someone who had to intake a specific amount of water for medical stuff and then had the output measured...

TheBestYouCan

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it probably does contain SOME urine, but I don't think that's what it's primarily made out of. I can have just gone to the bathroom and end up squirting. A lot. Enough that if it was in my bladder, I'm pretty sure I would have had to pee more. And I say that as someone who had to intake a specific amount of water for medical stuff and then had the output measured...

The study found the opposite.. it contains SOME lady love juice.. but it's mostly pee. =/

The study found the opposite.. it contains SOME lady love juice.. but it's mostly pee. =/

Yeah, I did read the article. But one study isn't going to change my mind. I've done a lot of kinky stuff, including fooling around with people into straight up piss play. When I squirt it doesn't smell or taste like pee. I can empty my bladder as completely as I can, pushing on my abdomen/bladder with my fingers... and still squirt.

I'm not saying I'm right, just saying what I think. I'm not horrified at the idea of it being mostly urine, but I don't believe it is. :tongue:

thesod

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't believe it. one of my friends squirts like a fire hose as soon as you start licking or rubbing or fucking she is absolutely amazing and just completely showers me. doesn't smell at all like pee but even if I'm wrong I really don't care I love it.

Tactfulgal

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Science had nothing to do with that article, and therefore science didn't confirm anything. They tested seven women. Seven. When your sample size is that small, you can make your results anything you want.
Maybe some women are peeing. I'm not. "Science" can say they proved my hair is purple, it won't make it true when I look in the mirror.
That said, I don't really squirt so much as gush. I don't know if that's different, but regardless, the article is worthless.

Ocine

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I always though the squirting was the water who go in the reims for wash your body, so yeah normaly its the water who, when mixed with the impurity of the bodies make pee

but since its not yellow, its because the water dont had the time to purify the body and just go out... so yeah mostly water but some impurity too, that maybe why squirting thing never turned me on

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They tested seven women.

This.

Sample size is too small to draw any meaningful conclusion.

It'd be like saying 9 inch cocks don't exist because they measured seven self-proclaimed 9-inchers and found the biggest was 7 inches.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Take careful denotation to the fact that these supposed "scientists" have not revealed their names.
Horseshit story.
From the study..........names:
J Sex Med. 2014 Dec 24. doi: 10.1111/jsm.12799. [Epub ahead of print]
Nature and Origin of "Squirting" in Female Sexuality.

Salama S1, Boitrelle F, Gauquelin A, Malagrida L, Thiounn N, Desvaux P.
Author information

• 1Department of Gynaecology and Obstetrics, Hopital Privé de Parly 2, Le Chesnay, France; AIUS (Association Inter disciplinaire post Universitaire de Sexologie), Pérols, France.

Reactions: deleted136887

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Whaaaaa?

Is that why your avatar is a cookie?

I think the raisin s entry has to do with my diabetes. My urine smells sweet too, but it smells like urine. It is hard to explain.

My avatar is a smart chocolate chip cookie like I am.