Science Confirms.. squirters are just peeing

hivelpsg

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Your "research" amounted to checking one doctor's response on a message board to a patient who did not have any symptoms of an infection (http://www.doctorslounge.com/fertility/forums/backup/topic-16082.html). His advice to her was not to worry. It wasn't some blanket statement that ass to vagina is safe.

All medical websites advise not to do this. I linked you one earlier. You're wandering through here just spouting off blatant misinformation and getting crabby that everyone is calling you out for it.

Yes, sometimes people having anal sex accidentally move to vaginal. Key word there is accident, as in something they're trying to avoid but they made a mistake.

Show me a documented case and we can talk.

hivelpsg

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh and you would be surpised what people do and what they dont. Youre not the only human on earth. What you like or dont like doesnt need to represent all humans

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Reactions: 950483 and 693987

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So...squirting...

This is a 2 year old thread that got bumped, by someone who wanted to post a funny video.

If you want to talk about squirting, feel free, it's just been one of the more controversial forum topics (not that anal to vaginal should be a controversial topic, but here we are).

Reactions: Nosuportneeded

And i can find there people with an septic infection?
I think the answer is this. If you had a vagina, would you let someone stick their cock in it after being in an arse?

Me personally if I had a vag, no.

Sex can be very hot and distracting at times. We are all..well most of us in my opinion are guilty of having unprotected sex. In the heat of the moment all can be cast aside....it's only later the consequences can surface. Most of the time it's luck of the draw. Sometimes you lose the draw.

Reactions: 950483

hivelpsg

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im tested. My partners are always tested. Yet many many people go into relationships untested or fuck strangers. STDs are real. And extemly easy to catch. But i bet only a very small percentage gets tested.

As i said condoms fail in 3/1000 times and noone gives a shit. Noone stops fucking.

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im tested. My partners are always tested. Yet many many people go into relationships untested or fuck strangers. STDs are real. And extemly easy to catch. But i bet only a very small percentage gets tested.

As i said condoms fail in 3/1000 times and noone gives a shit. Noone stops fucking.

Why do you keep going on and on about people having anal sex. No one cares. Half the people here have anal sex.

What people are on your case about is this remark which came from you "I like to fuck ass to pussy alot"

I don't care that you like anal sex. More power to you. I do care that you don't give a shit about the health of your girlfriends.

Reactions: 950483 and 693987

This is a 2 year old thread that got bumped, by someone who wanted to post a funny video.

If you want to talk about squirting, feel free, it's just been one of the more controversial forum topics (not that anal to vaginal should be a controversial topic, but here we are).
Not really anymore. But I am trying to keep this on topic. And it doesn't matter how old the thread is when people are constantly being refered to older threads for either the answers they are looking for or to continue the discussion without causing a repeat thread. This being an old thread also does not remove the interest of the topic.

hivelpsg

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why do you keep going on and on about people having anal sex. No one cares. Half the people here have anal sex.

What people are on your case about is this remark which came from you "I like to fuck ass to pussy alot"

I don't care that you like anal sex. More power to you. I do care that you don't give a shit about the health of your girlfriends.

If youre into scatshit who am I to throw moral shit on you. Your old enough to know what you want to do and what not. So are my partners. Dont take yourself so serious.Because your opinion isnt worth anything.

hivelpsg

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Live and let live. But stop caring about others people risk because they might think what you do is 10x times more dangerous . Or they just dont care at wll

hivelpsg

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I never asked for your opinion and i never would. I posted my knowledge and backed it with my experience and explained why i know it. If you cant live with it go to the next mirror and complain how pervert this Bad Bad world is.

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If youre into scatshit who am I to throw moral shit on you. Your old enough to know what you want to do and what not. So are my partners. Dont take yourself so serious.Because your opinion isnt worth anything.

Fine, you and your gfs love poo. I won't make any more remarks to you about it, if only to avoid being subjected to more posts about the sex habits of minors.

Reactions: 950483

Apparently noone cares about keeping things on topic anymore.

Squirt, squirt squirt ...squirt....
200.gif