Science Confirms.. squirters are just peeing

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I have always been a doubter of squirting. Probably because I've tried many times with no luck. But I had this minor gush experience for the first time last week. I was having an orgasm while my husband was stimulating my g-spot with his fingers while I rubbed my clit- our usual routine to get me off. Something definitely came out of the urethral area, felt very warm and ran down to my vaginal opening. It didn't feel exactly like peeing with a sudden "open" and "close" effect that happens with the muscles. I just relaxed majorly and felt something seep out. I reached down and my fingers had a watery, slippery substance. I smelled of it and I couldn't smell anything. I have yet to repeat it. I don't recall doing anything out of the ordinary for it to happen.

Today me and The Man were fucking and I was on all fours. He never cums this way so we rarely do it. My sex drive has been insatiable the last couple of months and my pump is being well primed by 2 partners. Anyway, for the first time he said I was getting wetter and wetter (rather than drying up per usual) and it was running down his cock. I didn't notice any sensation like the gushing experience and I wasn't having an orgasm.

And while I've never outright had an orgasm from penetration, I've been getting this whole body tingly sensation without a peak midway through a session. Sorry to babble on endlessly....something is going on. I can't explain it

This sounds very close to what my fiancée has described to me of her squirting. She was concerned that it's pee, and I suggested she pee right before we have sex. She usually squirts when I go down on her and use fingers on her G-spot, and stimulate her clit with either tongue or fingers. Sometimes she can squirt when we have intercourse. She usually orgasms after squirting when I go down on her, and during orgasm during intercourse. When going down on her, I can tell if she's going to squirt, as her G-spot presses against my fingers, the exact opposite of the "tenting" that the vaginal interior does just prior to orgasm.

It's all fascinating and incredibly hot!!!

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I should add that for years I've found it completely baffling that in all these years there hasn't been one legitimately scientific experiment into this, with valid sample size and verifiable methods. Also, everything I've read mentions something to the effect that "the composition of the ejaculate is unknown, or inconclusive." WTH? It's not as if this is some ether from the mists. Just get a freakin' sample and test it in a lab. It's obvious that some of it will be urine or components of urine, as the fluids take the same path. The presence of urine in the fluid doesn't mean the fluid is urine, any more than the presence of blood in urine doesn't make it blood.

Reactions: Nosuportneeded

Fluid cannot magically conjure itself in quantity. There has to be a reservoir of some type for it to be stored in the body. Obviously fluids like sweat and saliva are produced and excreted through glands, but sweat does not shoot out in a stream. Sweat and saliva does not come from one gland all of a sudden in high quantity under pressure.

My wife squirts when she cums every time we have sex. That is not to say she squirts from every orgasm. She simply runs out of fluid after a few times. This ended up being a problem so we got some water proof mattress covers that have cotton over the plastic. When we want to have sex on the bed we lay out one of the covers. We have been together for 9 years we have sex 3 to 4 times a week so I have seen a lot of this fluid. It is obviously urine. It will be mixed with some vaginal secretion and can sometimes appear a bit milky if it is small quantities. What I have noticed is that when is milky it is also times when she is really arroused and gets the white stuff on my penis. If the skeens gland excretes anything I think it is the white stuff that women make when they are very arroused. Remember glands in the body seep they do not squirt. For a gland to produce the amount of liquid needed to produce a solid stream that is capable of going up as well as out it would need a bladder or resevoir of some type. Look at an MRI of a woman's body. There simply is not any such thing as a bladder for vaginal lubricant or ejaculation. Look at a man's MRI it is obvious what and where his ejaculte is and comes from.

It should also be noted that heavy stimulation of the Gspot is what causes my wife to squirt. Certain angles cause this to happen. She will not squirt in every position. I can tell from how it feels and how it looks that when she squirts it comes from the same place she urinates from. I know if I fall asleep after sex when I wake up I smell like pee, not sex. I know we burned a mattress at a bonfire because it had been ruined by this. As much as we both love it this is not some kind of magic. It is not some mystical liquid. It is a woman being so stimulated and so in to sex that she loses all control during orgasm. We both agree that it is the hottest thing ever.

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Fluid cannot magically conjure itself in quantity. There has to be a reservoir of some type for it to be stored in the body. Obviously fluids like sweat and saliva are produced and excreted through glands, but sweat does not shoot out in a stream. Sweat and saliva does not come from one gland all of a sudden in high quantity under pressure.

My wife squirts when she cums every time we have sex. That is not to say she squirts from every orgasm. She simply runs out of fluid after a few times. This ended up being a problem so we got some water proof mattress covers that have cotton over the plastic. When we want to have sex on the bed we lay out one of the covers. We have been together for 9 years we have sex 3 to 4 times a week so I have seen a lot of this fluid. It is obviously urine. It will be mixed with some vaginal secretion and can sometimes appear a bit milky if it is small quantities. What I have noticed is that when is milky it is also times when she is really arroused and gets the white stuff on my penis. If the skeens gland excretes anything I think it is the white stuff that women make when they are very arroused. Remember glands in the body seep they do not squirt. For a gland to produce the amount of liquid needed to produce a solid stream that is capable of going up as well as out it would need a bladder or resevoir of some type. Look at an MRI of a woman's body. There simply is not any such thing as a bladder for vaginal lubricant or ejaculation. Look at a man's MRI it is obvious what and where his ejaculte is and comes from.

It should also be noted that heavy stimulation of the Gspot is what causes my wife to squirt. Certain angles cause this to happen. She will not squirt in every position. I can tell from how it feels and how it looks that when she squirts it comes from the same place she urinates from. I know if I fall asleep after sex when I wake up I smell like pee, not sex. I know we burned a mattress at a bonfire because it had been ruined by this. As much as we both love it this is not some kind of magic. It is not some mystical liquid. It is a woman being so stimulated and so in to sex that she loses all control during orgasm. We both agree that it is the hottest thing ever.

Lots of logic there. I have no source, but I rember seeing an MRI study showing that the bladder begins to fill up with an unspecified fluid during sexual stimulation after it was evacuated right before sexual contact.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I'm not doing the same thing as your wife. Mine doesn't come out in a stream, but rather in a small gush, like a tipped over shot glass. It's not always enough fluid to fill a shot, but sometimes it is. No matter how long it sits in a towel, it never smells of urine, but of raisins if it has a scent at all. I have heard that some women are incontinent during orgasm. Sounds like that's the case with your wife. I'm glad you both are relaxed about it and into it. Might as well be.

Reactions: Betty_Cocker

Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Ew..disgusting :smile:

I love the first sentence of the article:

"Ever since society agreed that female sexuality exists back in 1957..."

So for thousands of years prior to that women had no sexuality, they were just holes.

I supposed we can thank Masters and Johnson for bringing female sexuality to recognition. Oh.. how sad it must have been to be a woman prior to those enlightening years.

If we are going to take this article as a "scientific fact" then that throws all kind of all holes into the "science is proven fact." I believe this is a fully misguided article.

Now, I have to also say that prior to my experiences, I would have agreed, having never really heard of or experienced such a thing. But NOW? I have experienced squirting with men and on my own, yes. On my own ... using a 3" bullet. So size is not the only key factor here... Satisfaction is. Being fully relaxed and letting my body take control of its urges. Oddly enough, I am not baring down (as if to urinate) but relaxing fully when I squirt. I don't "squirt like a fountain" but there is definitely a flood of juices pouring from me.

I know what it FEELS like to pee and where my pee originates. The urethra is not even involved in my squirting. It comes from deep within my vagina.

More studies are needed to prove the existence of the ability for a female orgasm to produce massive, excessive juices from within the vaginal orifice, because I know now from my own experiences that it can and does happen. (usually when I least expect it.)

Me thinks I even convinced Manlybanisters squirting exists through studies that were carried out. And I'm sure you all remember Manly...pretty sure she was married to a cunt...anyway...:) Simply because I researched the subject where I have known 3 squirting women in my time.

Pee? No it is not. I am going to have to go and look up old threads now. Thanks. :)

I think sometimes it is pee. ..and the lady may be confused. ...

But some women do have the capacity to expel a great amount of lubricating juices. ..given the right circumstances.

Some women may never experience it.

Absofuckingloutley. The first time I met a squirter I thought she had a bladder problem, she soaked the bed...and me......But I sensed no scent of whizz. This is way before the internet phenomenon of let us show you how to make a woman squirt.

As always do, I do not always take all that much notice of what is printed between covers. I do my own research, own experiments.

What the evaluation is, not every woman has the ability. Simple as that. Or maybe my ability does not work for some women.....:). Not every brain is wired the same, so why should our bodies be?

I do not think the same as Tony Abbott, yet for some inexplicable reason he is our Prime Minister :)

Ahhh, I did not teach him how to swim...problem solved :) :) (conan) :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Disregard some of what I said in the old squirting threads. ManlyBanisters and I were not convinced. I can't say I am entirely convinced.....yet.

I can totally get that TG... I was not convinced until it happened to me .. not once not twice, but several times. But the most convincing one was when I was doing solo sex and gushed . I squirted droplets on the laptop and got it all over the sofa. (pics somewhere.... ) But that pretty much sealed it for me that it's more about being totally relaxed and letting your body just goooooo....

I'm sure you are a pro at that ! :)

jtm011

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I supposed we can thank Masters and Johnson for bringing female sexuality to recognition. Oh.. how sad it must have been to be a woman prior to those enlightening years.

Yup, women weren't allowed to vote, much less have an orgasm. I think Donald Trump is campaigning to bring those days back.

Disregard some of what I said in the old squirting threads. ManlyBanisters and I were not convinced. I can't say I am entirely convinced.....yet.

Manly gave up because I presented her with the facts. All women are not wired the same. Just like men.

All women are not wired the same. I have found that out :) :), to my joy. So are not all men.

Can I convince you all women are the same? No, I cannot. Can you convince me all men are wired the same....I do not think you can.

If you can....show me the evidence we are all the same. I myself can disprove this theory :) :)

Are you the same as this woman?? Your vagina may be in the same place, but does me touching you in a place produce the same effect as the last woman I touched....maybe yes...maybe no.
Please do not tell me all women are wired the same...physically or mentally...

Did you know Aus was the country that created the plan to stop the world from going into meltdown during the GFC?