Science says, if you have a big penis, you're more likely going to be gay.

Discussion in 'Funny Stuff: Jokes, Quizzes, Games & Pics' started by rough_neck_9_1, Aug 23, 2011.

1. rough_neck_9_1

If He Has a Bigger Penis, He Is More Likely to Be Gay

[​IMG]
    We have previously mentioned that finger length ratio and the direction of a person's hair swirl were good indicators of whether someone was more likely to be gay. The problem with those measurements is that they're pretty hard to get without posing as a manicurist-slash-barber. Plus, if you're getting that intimate with another man's fingers and scalp, you're probably already pretty certain of which way the pendulum swings.
    [​IMG]
    Photos.com

"Titties might not be my thing."
    The good news is that we've got another measurement that's a little easier to spot from distance, and is, statistically speaking, a decent indication of sexuality. The bad news is that, well, you'll see.
    How? Tell Me!
    It's dick size. Gay men usually have bigger dicks. So, this is probably one you'll have to try in the locker room.
    [​IMG]
    Photos.com

"You know, it never occurred to me until I was staring at your bare penis, but ..."
    This was a massive study, by the way. Between 1938 and 1963, the Kinsey Institute for Research in Sex, Gender and Reproduction conducted the study on 5,122 men. First, the guys were put into two groups, straight and gay. Then the men measured their junk in five different ways. On all five counts, gay men reported larger penises than heterosexual men.
    That's right, guys. Length, circumference, the whole sha-wang. When erect, a gay man's penis is an average of 1/3 of an inch longer than a straight guy's. It's also chubbier. Perhaps even more interestingly, massive gay junk seems to be skewing the overall average penis length up to 6 inches, while the average straight man's is actually just a fraction shorter than that.
    [​IMG]
    And let's not even get on the subject of balls.
    The only thing is, no one was actually taking a tape measure to the test subjects' boners (they were measuring themselves), so we don't know if the numbers were 100 percent accurate. But current researchers say that there is no reason to believe gay guys would exaggerate their numbers more than straight guys. So while the numbers might be inflated overall, the discrepancy is almost certainly still legitimate.

2. BoxersguyNJ

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    well from what I see on buddys of mine straight guys usually can't see any kind of bulge ( talking about my friends not all straight guys) my buddys who are gay there is always a bulge in their pants

3. BUSTERHYMAN

Gold Member

You must have read Dr Fratpack report.?

4. D_Ricky Dickardo

D_Ricky Dickardo New Member

50 % of all statistics are made up

Draft saved Draft deleted