Verified
Gold
Media
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I found this passage from a scientific article on penis size. I was hoping the women could clarify if they have really experienced this or not, and if so, how much girth did it take?

On the other hand, stimulation of the G-Spot may be more effective if the man's penis is thicker than average, since the pleasure sensations from this area are activated primarily by pressure. A thicker penis may provide more friction against the vestibular bulbs, which are located in close proximity and anteriorly on either side of the urethra. Additionally, some claim that if a penis is thick enough compared with the vaginal opening, i.e. vulva, stretching will occur.[citation needed] This stretching can supposedly cause the clitoral hood to pass back and forth across the clitoris, which would provide additional stimulation of this large concentration of nerve endings. This stretching is claimed to pull the clitoris down into the path of the thrusting penis, causing it to make contact with, and rub across, the top, or dorsal, section of the penis. This may facilitate even greater clitoral stimulation.

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
This stretching is claimed to pull the clitoris down into the path of the thrusting penis, causing it to make contact with, and rub across, the top, or dorsal, section of the penis. This may facilitate even greater clitoral stimulation.

I've seen this happen when I'm with a woman, although it does seem to vary with natural variations in anatomy. Specifically, how close the clit is to the vaginal opening.

espreggels

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It was from Wikipedia, and they reference their sources

Except in cases like the above which have the "citation needed" tag. That indicates a claim not backed up by a source. Not that everything in that passage is false, but you should always take wikipedia information with a grain of salt, especially with topics dealing with sexuality, as they tend to attract contributors who may want to promote their own point of view or satisfy a particular fetish.