Scientific experiment - looking for funding...

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by dongalong, Apr 16, 2009.

1. dongalong

Gold Member

...to prove that there is a correlation between beer :beerchug: and big boobs :boobies2:

I'm a big fan of Faceking's megathread: http://www.lpsg.org/71830-huge-natural-tits-thin-body.html , it struck me how there are a large amount of busty models/girls from certain countries and very few from others. I already mentioned it in a post there - in the videoclip a woman explained how her boobs had grown a few cup sizes since she started doing beer downing contests.
    There is a Bulgarian beer called Boza which is said to increase breast size

So maybe the phytoestrogens contained in the hops used to make beer really can cause boobs to grow:

List of countries by beer consumption per capita - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Compare that with Triumph's bra size statistics

I think that the best place to start is the biggest consumer of beer in the world (per capita) - the Czech Republic. I would try to find some of the many busty girls who live there and drink beer with them to discover if that is their secret.

€5000 will be enough to fund my research, beer is cheap in the Czech republic and so is accomodation but if I supply a girl with enough beer maybe I can save on hotel bills :wink:

Thank you in advance!

Professor Dongalong

2. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

I like your style - I'll make a small donation (if you buy me a beer :wink:)

3. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

How 'bout I buy you a beer, pour it on your tits and lick it off, fuck you with your feet resting on my shoulders, and we both send him a donation?

4. dreamer20

Gold Member

You'd better stick to gingerale Professor danglelong, unless you were planning to go beyond the call of duty and grow manboobs.:boobies2::wink:

5. D_Kissimmee Coldsore

Good idea. Have to say though, I'm disappointed we are only 6th most beery country. There are a lot of people not pulling their weight if it's 99l per person.

6. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

I like your style best of all! (but then you knew that :kiss:)

7. midlifebear

Gold Member

Words of caution: While it is very true that Czechs make remarkable biers, if you take €5000 with you to Prague you'll have more than enough money to stay, eat well, and drink great quantities of suds for more than 6 months. Only college students pinch Euros on €3000 (or substantially less). And you'll no doubt return home proudly pronouncing Prague as Praha, but six months of daily consumption of enough nectar-of-the-guys will most likely induce (or enhance) your own set of puppies due to gynecomastia. Thus requiring you to wear a "bro" instead of a bra.

Just a thought.

8. dongalong

Gold Member

Great, how about becoming my guinea piggy?
    €1000 of Irish beer will be yours to grow a nice set of J-cups :biggrin1:

9. dongalong

Gold Member

Apparently too much beer has a different effect on men. Anyone with a 12" cock want to loose a few inches? :tongue:

10. midlifebear

Gold Member

Oh, fine! Thanks a lot. As if I'm not having enough of a hard time sleeping at night? Beets and Cheese Whiz that's a frightening package for hosting a human soul! Then again, if you're a woman and into "that style of guy", why buy a water bed? :wink:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice