Scientific experiment - looking for funding...

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by dongalong, Apr 16, 2009.

1. dongalong

Gold Member

...to prove that there is a correlation between beer :beerchug: and big boobs :boobies2:

I'm a big fan of Faceking's megathread: http://www.lpsg.org/71830-huge-natural-tits-thin-body.html , it struck me how there are a large amount of busty models/girls from certain countries and very few from others. I already mentioned it in a post there - in the videoclip a woman explained how her boobs had grown a few cup sizes since she started doing beer downing contests.
    There is a Bulgarian beer called Boza which is said to increase breast size

So maybe the phytoestrogens contained in the hops used to make beer really can cause boobs to grow:

List of countries by beer consumption per capita - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Compare that with Triumph's bra size statistics

I think that the best place to start is the biggest consumer of beer in the world (per capita) - the Czech Republic. I would try to find some of the many busty girls who live there and drink beer with them to discover if that is their secret.

€5000 will be enough to fund my research, beer is cheap in the Czech republic and so is accomodation but if I supply a girl with enough beer maybe I can save on hotel bills :wink:

Thank you in advance!

Professor Dongalong

2. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

I like your style - I'll make a small donation (if you buy me a beer :wink:)

3. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

How 'bout I buy you a beer, pour it on your tits and lick it off, fuck you with your feet resting on my shoulders, and we both send him a donation?

4. dreamer20

Gold Member

You'd better stick to gingerale Professor danglelong, unless you were planning to go beyond the call of duty and grow manboobs.:boobies2::wink:

5. D_Kissimmee Coldsore

Good idea. Have to say though, I'm disappointed we are only 6th most beery country. There are a lot of people not pulling their weight if it's 99l per person.

6. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

I like your style best of all! (but then you knew that :kiss:)

7. midlifebear

Gold Member

Words of caution: While it is very true that Czechs make remarkable biers, if you take €5000 with you to Prague you'll have more than enough money to stay, eat well, and drink great quantities of suds for more than 6 months. Only college students pinch Euros on €3000 (or substantially less). And you'll no doubt return home proudly pronouncing Prague as Praha, but six months of daily consumption of enough nectar-of-the-guys will most likely induce (or enhance) your own set of puppies due to gynecomastia. Thus requiring you to wear a "bro" instead of a bra.

Just a thought.

8. dongalong

Gold Member

Great, how about becoming my guinea piggy?
    €1000 of Irish beer will be yours to grow a nice set of J-cups :biggrin1:

9. dongalong

Gold Member

Apparently too much beer has a different effect on men. Anyone with a 12" cock want to loose a few inches? :tongue:

10. midlifebear

Gold Member

Oh, fine! Thanks a lot. As if I'm not having enough of a hard time sleeping at night? Beets and Cheese Whiz that's a frightening package for hosting a human soul! Then again, if you're a woman and into "that style of guy", why buy a water bed? :wink:

Draft saved Draft deleted