Scientists find simple way to make yourself instantly more sexually attractive

Which of the following techniques makes you more sexually attractive?

• Acting shy and insecure to draw attention

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • Giggling loudly for no reason

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Feigning disinterest to pique desire

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • Masking pheromone levels by wearing a subtle scent

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Gazing straight at the person you want to seduce and smiling

Votes: 43 78.2%

• Total voters

B_johnschlong

Experimental Member
Media
Scientists have tested several frequently used methods of seduction. They found one amazingly simple technique to be very efficient, making you instantly more attractive to the opposite sex.

Let's do a little quiz.

You can alter your attraction to the opposite sex simply by [****], research suggests.

A study of hundreds of volunteers at Stirling and Aberdeen Universities found [****] can make you appear instantly more attractive.

In the Royal Society's Proceedings B journal, they say [****] plays a role alongside a symmetrical face or healthy skin.

An expert said it may stop people wasting energy on pointless courtships.

It became clear that it was having a pronounced subliminal effect.

The researchers wrote: "Mating effort is a finite resource that should be allocated judiciously, and preferences for [****]would increase the likelihood of allocating mating effort to potential mates who are most likely to reciprocate."

In some tests of [****], there was an eight-fold difference in ratings.
Which one do you think this is?

The answer can be found here, but play the quiz first, just to see whether you knew this amazing technique!

You will find the answer by typing in the DOI of the article in Google: 10.1098/rspb.2007.1073

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, for some populations, it's gotta be bathing.... :biggrin1:

And I've been to some places where deodorant would definitely be a plus!

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Remember, the question and supposed research had to do with attracting the 'opposite sex'. My reply was just a bit cheeky. Sorry... I'll let everyone get back to the serious discussion at hand.:smile:
Oh so serious! haha it's a joke. I think that it would work for someone of the same sex as well. I mean guys always give guys the stare down and long gaze when they want to pick someone up.