Scientists Regrow Damaged Penis

B_jacknapier

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Will significant, convenient penis growth be possible in my lifetime? The government should be pouring money into this.

edit:
oh wow, now that I read the article, this is even more significant. This motherfucker figured out how to grow new nerves. Wasn't that some sort of big mystery?

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It will be some time before it happens, and it will cost money. For sure it won't be one of those operations you can charge to your insurance company.

Oh certainly. I suspect insurance companies will only pay for surgeries for men with damaged penises, birth defects, and maybe FTM transsexuals. But that won't stop wealthy men from forking over $20K for long thick man-meat.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A small dose of reality:
But he says it will be closer to 10 years before a fully-functional tissue engineered penis is grown in the lab and attached to a man or child. That will require overcoming the challenge of splicing and connecting nerves in the lab-grown penis to the central nervous system, he warns.
Safe to say, the researcher is optimistic.

Anyone remember the "buzz" about interferon?

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'd like 2 please. One long sleeve and one with nuts

What would sex with two cocks feel like?

I would so want to put them both in the same partner's cunt. Feel each cock side by side in her as she squeezes them. Feel them rub against each other inside her! Do ass and vaginal penetration at the same time! Put them in different partners - assuming I can position myself to enter two at once.

Or how about a double blow-job? Or two double blow-jobs with two partners sucking each.

Would the two cocks come at the same time? A new way to get simultaneous orgasms!

D

deleted136887

yas. sign me up. 3 cocks, both huge, all attached to me.
mine all mine. PS Could he make my penis bigger?

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Original article from 2003 said it would be 10 years. So according to that, in 3 years time there will be a plethora of penis surgeons offering new organs. :rofl:

The research is a good thing. And learning how to grow nerves is even better!

JTalbain

Experimental Member
Media
I'm only interested when they figure out how to give me back my stolen foreskin.
They said they were able to regenerate penile nerves, so they'll probably be able to incorporate this into a surgical foreskin restoration process. Who knows, maybe they'll be able to clone an entirely new one.