SCM.com old models vs new models...which do you perfure

biasbias

1st Like
Media
i MUCH prefer the "men" - after all, that's what the name of the website stands for (straight college men!) and i'm not impressed with any of the new breed. my personal favourite was jersey............. sorry, i started to daydream then!!!!

Reactions: Psilord905

1NiceRod

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Definitely the old guys. Like so many others have said, the men were better than the twinks are now. Dean, you were always my favorite. In addition to having the best body (in my humble opinion), you always seemed to be the most adventuresome when it came to participating.

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I personally prefer the time when it was the guys who worked with you Dean specifically because one, you guys were just so....normal and blokes being blokes and seemed to really get along together and two is that you were all just sexy by being mainly yourselves in the videos for the most part. One of my all time fave movies from you guys was that one where you all went to stay at that castle and had to wear kilts lol

shanester

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes, there was just something magic about the old group of guys. Dean, Caleb,
Sonny, Paul, etc. Of course that was a few years ago when this whole gay4pay, let's see how far we can push the str8 guys, thing was new and I was like a kid in a candy store. I remember Dean's first appearance, sitting there in that blue shirt ( the pic is still used on the scm site ) and fell in love. LOL You're still hot Dean, and better than ever. You've really played with some hot guys on your site.

The new crop of guys has some hot and hung hotties, a lot of potential. They seem like young sweet guys, looking for a good time and willing to play for money. It genuinely seems like their first time playing with a guy. The buddy pairings are hot too.

ocanada

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Definitely the old guys were hotter. Rocky, Sonny, Dean and Brett were my favourites! I am definitely not a fan of the skinny young guys they have on the site now.

jesusfarted

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
perfure? maby? sorry, i'm a spelling/ grammar nazi.... :)

I prefer the older videos because they were more crative and fun and I think you guys are more attractive for the most part. These new guys fit the "college" look though. They look young and college-aged while you guys looked more like "grad school" men.

dmmd247

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am sorry, but I feel this is a self-serving thread. It is started by one of the 'old guys' asking for comments and except for the one lone brave guy who said 'new guys by a mile' the rest are all obvious fans of the original site so what are you going to expect from the comments. I think most of the people reading the Rhett/SCM thread just wait for camperjoe to post links to the newer vids when he finds them and aren't members of the old site. I didn't see whole vids available for download 2 years ago.
Also, it seems many of these 'old guys' seemed to get into some kind of trouble (jail or drugs or after taking it up the butt one too many times finally decided to say no or probably asked for more money to do it). As much as you all say the new guys are younger and inexperienced, I do not see any of them jumping on the bandwagon to go any further than they have or want to. It is talked about in all of the vids how there is a pay schedule posted with the amounts of money listed next to the tasks. I am sure Matt has listed the butt pirate option, just none of the 'kids' have taken him up on it (yet). It's obvious they are all in it for the money (with maybe the exception of Erik and Max) by the fact that more kids from the twink HS keep coming (although I think they were filmed some time ago and Matt is just releasing them slowly) even after all the crap Erik and Cole and Rhett and Kevin got from doing it first. But if they see Rhett can buy a BMW with just jerking and hand jobs and occasionally blow jobs, why should they do more? I think some of the 'old guys' are probably upset that they may have gone a little farther than they really wanted to, and for probably less money than is now being offered, and there may be a little sour grapes. They seemed to be getting paid good money too, but several seemed to be in debt to Matt for loaning money against future shoots. Then when those shoots came along their perfomance was lacking because they saw it as a debt payment and didn't just 'have fun' like it seemed they were doing before. Others used their money to engage in illegl activities-so why shouldn't Matt ask them to leave? They also seemed to be sloshed many of the times. I don't know if that was supposed to make it easier for them to justify to themselves why they were doing certain things or they used it as the oldest line in the book to say 'I don't remember what happened'. Either way, Dean, Brett, Rocky and Sonny to some extent enjoyed what they were doing. It was evident on their faces and the fact that they had to have no direction to initiate some of the more 'non-str8' stuff. Ashton and Duke were in it because they constantly owed Matt money and Caleb I think was one of the few who just had the I don't give a f**k attitude what anybody thought and just went with it.

All that said, I did enjoy the older guys for what they brought to the table and how they set the stage for what SCM is today. I liked it most of the time when they were supposedly doing something that was not 'normal' for them. I like many of the new guys for what they bring to the table as a fresh new bunch of guys who aren't the wild partiers and look at it as a business and I respect them for that. Yes I would like to see one of the current crop go a little further. For the twinks I think are just bumps on a log-I do not watch. Why put yourself through something you know you are not going to enjoy? Do you need to have something to complain about? I think the rash of twinks all happened last year and are just being dragged out for distribution purposes to keep that going. I think some of the newer crop of younger guys might just be the ones who take it to the next level (not the ones all from the same school-others that don't know each other). I wish he would stop taking almost anybody for the auditions. There have been some pretty scary guys taped there. Just because they are a Marine doesn't automatically make them Hott!
Also Matt needs to take filming lessons or bring in someone who knows what they are doing. His fumbling around at the bottom of the bed filming the guys ankle and calf while he is sucking off someone is not kool. Like has been mentioned-those kinds of things are rare and should be caught on tape to the full extent. Panning up and down the body works better for a solo, but also needs to happen before the money shot happens and not distract from the pleasure the guys is getting near that moment. I would rather see the look on his face than his knee cap or the back of his leg.

Done with the novellette for now. I know this isn't what you wanted to hear Dean (or Dean fanatics) and if you have read it through this far then you are a different person than I give you credit for. I am happy you are getting what you want out of the business, I just think it is petty to say I took all this money, but I really didn't want to do any of that so I am a victim. That's BS! You made the decision to do it. You could have walked away sooner if it got beyond what you say you wanted to do. You could have done less and accepted less money. Yet you started your own site and are doing the same if not more than what you did at SCM, so where is the going beyond the boundaries issue now? The only thing different is now you keep most of the money for yourself. Good for you and shame on you at the same time. Use it as a learning experience and move on and stop trying to hi-jack this thread for personal gain. If you are so upset with what happened with your time at SCM I would think you could care less how things are going over there.

Reactions: brotherfrancis

AC41289

Just Browsing
Media
deff u and rocky oh yea!! love the old models because they seemed more masculine rather then twinks they have now
oh and the guy u fucked on the stairs in the mansion the hairy one dam i think im going to watch that right now thanks for all those awesome movies

hereNnow

Experimental Member
Media
Wow, dmmd247, well said.
If anyone is interested, I saw all the old SCM dvds are on clearance at MovieMOuntain for 14.99 apiece (still 59.99 apiece at SCM). Apparently they don't do dvds of the new stuff, and, apparently, with good reason.
As far as how far the new guys go as compared to how far the old guys went, I recall when the new guys went for a trip in a motor home, Ashton was there with them and said something to the effect of "yeah, you'll take it up the butt before this trip is over" (no, he didn't say those words, but that's what it amounted to)....and nobody took it up the butt before the trip was over, but someone still won whatever the prize was. I know he was thinking "WTF? We had to do a LOT more"!

mykal923

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I personally like the newer guys after awhile with the old cast the newness wore off how many times can u say hes never sucked a dick or bottomed ?
If u suck a dick to experiment once or twice then ok but after awhile the "old" cast seemed more and more like old queens then guys trying something new
I think its great if they change the cast here and there they do with many tv show all the time each season we get a new character or what not so why not on a quote unquote str8 college men site
And Dean u were sexy then and u are sexy now so dont worry wasnt directed at u

Last edited:

Kewlbeans

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I liked Dean (and not just because you asked) Davis and Sonny.
The new guys don't interest me much, but I do like the side by side Jo's they seem to do a lot now.

I don't think the new twinks have the same engaging personalities the old crew had.
More than anything, it's the guys that keep you coming back to a site, and if the guys aren't interesting, there is no need to go back.
On the same note, I think Sean Coday has gotten really stale. Yes the guy are hot, but they are all plastic and similar. I liked the old format where there was more of an interview before the guy just stripped off and got off.

Corbin Fisher still has great looking guys, and you get to know them a bit before they wank.

Helpfull?