SCORE!!!: Made it with a Hindu Indian dude

BIGDP

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've still got a big boner going because I had wonderful sex with an Indian guy who is Hindu, uncut, and (this sucks) is married. He has a great cock that gets really wide at the bottom. I wish I could say that I could deep throat him, but I have to admit, I couldn't. It was just too wide. Anyway, this has been a long-time fantasy for me, and I'm happy to report, we will be getting together soon.

I really have enjoyed LPSG members like HIMU and others who are either Indian, Pakistani, or Bangladeshi, and I thank them for posting their pics that have kept me interested and horny!

BIGDP

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So how'd you guys meat?

A mutual friend who knew that I had a thing for Indian guys hooked me up with him. Aside from his almost triangular cock (remember, it's thin on top and very thick at the base) my favorite thing about him is how sensual he is.

Side note: He wants me to wear a thong! OK. Whatever. I guess I'll have to go shopping for such apparel. Not really my cup of tea, but WTF?

HaroldZoid

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
A mutual friend who knew that I had a thing for Indian guys hooked me up with him. Aside from his almost triangular cock (remember, it's thin on top and very thick at the base) my favorite thing about him is how sensual he is.

Side note: He wants me to wear a thong! OK. Whatever. I guess I'll have to go shopping for such apparel. Not really my cup of tea, but WTF?

Lol, did he have an arranged marriage or something? Does that have something to do with why he's DL?

:cool:

BIGDP

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thanks, guys.

I haven't been with that many married guys, but I figure I shouldn't ask questions about the wife or their married life. Being an Indian Hindu guy, I'm betting his marriage might have been arranged. Who knows, though? I DO think he spent time in the UK before cumming to Texas.

Sweet dark skin, nice uncut cock, willing to kiss and reciprocate on my cock. Couldn't have asked for much more. Maybe he'll let me fuck HIM next time. I'd love to see my white cock sliding into that sweet brown hole...and when I pull out slightly, seeing the black hairs come back on my cock. Man, I love that!

Thanks, all you guys for enjoying this with me. Hell, maybe he'll let me take some pics. If so, they'll be on LPSG.org mighty quick.
DP

Last edited: