Score with a big dick

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Feb 19, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

gigantikok: I know alot of the members of this board are gay, but i was wondering if there was a way I could increase my amount of sexual activity with women without walking around with my bulge hanging down my pants. I am a tad modest about it, and i go out of my way to hide it, but i wouldnt mind if there were rumors about me being well hung so i could see alot more action. I feel like with the little amount of sex i have, my penis is going to waste, especially for a college student. Any tips? ???

2. Imported

Gold Member

Finedessert: Well, You could try this....Late at night when no ones around go into the womans rest rooms, take a marks alot with you and on the stall walls write " xxx has the biggest dick I've ever seen" or " Guy with xxx inches needs to get off, anyone care to help, leave message how to contact."

Grandpa

3. Imported

Gold Member

sammygirly: I still like the hanging-it-out-of-your-fly-like-fishing-tackle idea....

4. Imported

Gold Member

Icarus213: If any of you are fans of the newpaper The Onion, you might remember an article a few months back entitled "Ugly Man With Huge Penis Unsure How to Get the Word Out." Not saying that you are ugly, gigantikok, but your post reminded me of that, and I had to laugh.

In all seriousness, I can think of two ideas: 1) Show yourself naked a little more when it's appropriate (bathroom, in front of your roommate, etc) to get rumors started, and 2) Hang out in places were women don't mind asking or hearing about penis size (chat rooms, certain dance or strip clubs, etc). The downside of the first idea is that you will have to overcome some shyness, and the downside of the second idea is that you might have to pick through some raunchy people to find one that you want to be with, as those places aren't the best spots to find quality people if that's what you are looking for.

Maybe a bigger question is whether you want to use your size as a major draw card for getting some. There is nothing bad about it if you don't mind doing it, but you might 1) score only with women who don't care about much else, and 2) feel like you are a body and dick rather than anyone special. Maybe that is fine with you, but realize it's a risk you run.

Either way, good luck. I admit I get a little vicarious pleasure when a hung guy gets lucky on account of his size. And other reasons too, I am sure. ;)

5. Imported

Gold Member

two_fister: I've said it before and I'll say it again.
    Confidence, confidence, confidence.
    In my humble opinion that's the most inportant thing to remember when it comes to meeting women.
    Once you've got that the rest will fall into place.

6. Imported

Gold Member

SpeedoGuy: It took me a long time to realize it, but two_fister is absolutely right.

7. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

Speaking from experience, my suggestion would be to turn gay; you'd have chicks all over you then! I don't understand it myself ... one of the great ironies of life! ???

8. Imported

Gold Member

aquaman875: gigantikok - let me see if I got this straight. You want people to know you have a big dick, but you want them to know this despite not seeing any evidence of it?

My advice is to show it. You don't have to whip it out or wear spandex. Even a loose fitting pair of jeans will show enough that the women will notice. (Trust me, they're looking).

I understand you are shy, but all you need to do is sleep with one. Especially in a college setting, the women will talk.

9. Imported

Gold Member

sammygirly: [quote author=DoubleMeatWhopper link=board=meetgreet;num=1045639063;start=0#6 date=02/19/03 at 19:37:07]Speaking from experience, my suggestion would be to turn gay; you'd have chicks all over you then! I don't understand it myself ... one of the great ironies of life! ???[/quote]

LMAO this is so true....whenever I go out with my group of boys - who are all gay and varying levels of flaming to boot....I marvel at the GIRLS who crawl all over them....

but that's a whollllle other thread....

10. Imported

Gold Member

BIGBOYDAVE: [quote author=DoubleMeatWhopper link=board=meetgreet;num=1045639063;start=0#6 date=02/19/03 at 19:37:07]Speaking from experience, my suggestion would be to turn gay; you'd have chicks all over you then! I don't understand it myself ... one of the great ironies of life! ???[/quote]

Nice Thought DMW But you can't just turn Gay either you are gay or your not gay or you are Bi or straight.
    The main reason I have found most girls love hganging out with gay men is they can go out have a fun time and know that they don't have to put out at the end of the evening . In other words they don't feel threatned

11. Imported

Gold Member

sammygirly: And gay men are more confident, more flamboyant on the whole and better groomed as a majority? ~laughs~

Or...we have more fun with them because they're not trying to impress us any more than we're trying to impress them? Just pure fun.

12. Imported

Gold Member

Icarus213: Of course, getting back to the thread at hand...

I don't think our friend is asking how to personally have success relating to women, I think he is wondering in what ways his size can help him out without being overt. It's a relevant question even for people who are already really confident around women.

13. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

[quote author=BIGBOYDAVE link=board=meetgreet;num=1045639063;start=0#9 date=02/20/03 at 10:21:26]

Nice Thought DMW But you can't just turn Gay  either you are gay or your not gay or you are Bi or straight. [/quote]

I know, I know .. but I wasn't being serious, just typically goofing. Some gay dudes think that any straight man can be converted, 'recruited', or a least seduced. I don't subscribe to this belief. I think everyone should be allowed to enjoy his own sexuality.

14. jonb

Gold Member

Well, sexual orientation's more a continuum. But to assume that ANY straight guy can be seduced just because some can is fallacious. Just as there are Kinsey 6's, there are Kinsey 0's.

There's a similar fiction among straight men: That all lesbians can be seduced.

Now I'm wondering if women hang around the flaming types so much because of the challenge...

15. Imported

Gold Member

sammygirly: Well I'm certainly not trying to seduce them and don't consider them a "challenge". I have, however, seen this phenomena - women who think gay men are just men who haven't had the right woman, and wouldn't you know it's a good thing this girl showed up to prove them straight? ~rolls my eyes~

Same with lesbians though - most men think two lesbians are just two women waiting for the man to join to complete the menage a trois...

Works all sides

16. Imported

Gold Member

shoes: the thing is that not all women are into huge guys, and alot will actually run away from you like the plague!(depending on how big you are of course)

most of my female friends dont really care anywhere between 5" and 7" - but wouldnt have anything to do with a 3" or 8+"er!

one girl actually wouldnt do anything larger than 6"...

so its probably not a major advantage except for size queens - they are out there though!

17. Imported

Gold Member

gigantikok: wow, thanks for the post, shoes. that sure gives me ALOT MORE confidence.

18. Imported

Gold Member

missvelvet03: based on what i hear from my friends, there are LOTS of girls out there who would be thrilled to find a guy like you -- trust me :)

like somebody said, confidence is the first, most important part...but it doesn't hurt if you have something to back it up ;-)

19. Imported

Gold Member

pandalicious: i never reply to these, but i think this thread is important enough to get my thoughts across...

DMW's post about turning guy? I hope you all realise that he was (most like) being serious and sarcastic at the same time. I'm gay and I can vouch for the fact that girls really do like gay guys. I've heard "If only you weren't gay..." too many times to count. But I don't honestly think he meant actually turning gay... just DMW showing his silly side.

As far as gigantikok's post is concerned, I was going to reply with what Icarus put as his number one. I think that the best advice, aside from gaining confidence, is to show it more often in places like the bathroom, in front of roomate (it's like summer camp, you're both guys, a little nudity is nothing --side note: is that a thread somewhere?), or lockerrooms. i don't know. maybe that sounds a little gay, especially from who it's coming from, but *shrugs* hey, what have you got to lose?

And judging from the pictures @ your yahoo breifcase? I'm surprised that the girls who you've already slept with, aren't spreading rumors of their own. You're a very attractive guy (i'd give you a 10, no question), and particularly blessed down there. I hope you're secure enough in your sexuality to accept this as a compliment.

And with that, I'm off to browse the boards.

20. Imported

Gold Member

pandalicious: in my haste to get my thoughts down in the box, i missed the second page and DMW's post saying he was goofing around... my mistake! :-[

Draft saved Draft deleted