Scott baio visible penis line

sam1956

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Ted Cruz got exactly what he deserved. I'm embarrassed to be a Texan with these idiots this state has elected. Greg Abbot, Ken Paxton, Dan Patrick and Ted Cruz are all idiots trying to dictate their religious beliefs by making them law. Look at the other embarrassments this state has produced... 2 Bushes and Rick Perry. Maybe Scott Baio should move to Texas. He'd be in great company with these creeps.
Texas also gave us Ann Richards and Molly Ivins

Reactions: bigtoad

sevenman77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Texas also gave us Ann Richards and Molly Ivins
I miss Ann Richards! That was the last time Texas was a great state! Let's make Texas GREAT again!!! Vote Democrat!

If Texas were to vote Dem for this election, there would be no way that Trump could get in the White House. With California and Texas both Dem states, Republicans would have as much of a chance at the White House as Scott Baio has at another successful sitcom!

Reactions: asianb

solomon46

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That black news woman made mincemeat out of him yesterday over that in an interview, he was almost in tears when it was over.

You should say African American Woman, Not Black Woman !!!!,

That black news woman made mincemeat out of him yesterday over that in an interview, he was almost in tears when it was over.

Chrisdude71

Worshipped Member
Media
Saw the same show, Erin said she broke up with him because his dick was so small.
If he'd have said he broke up with someone because her breasts were too small then he'd have been condemned rightly as some form of sexist pig; so why's it OK for a woman to talk publicly about his alleged small dick? How humiliating for him having his manhood publicly ridiculed. From the picture he doesn't look huge but not small either.

Ladznet

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
ok everybody lighten up. we had our fun at Scotts expense. bullying and penis shaming is never right. and I think I speak for all of us when I say. we acted and reacted without thinking. and were sorry. we meant no harm, if any was caused. :oops:

"Penis shaming". Is that a thing now?

S

SirConcis

OK, I looked at the picture. Not obvious if cut /uncut, and it should be obvious if cut in in that outft. So he might be uncut after all.

Born in Brooklyn 1960, at heaight of automatic circumcision. HOWEVER, both parents emigrated from Italy, so odds that they checked the "do not circumcise" box when he was born are high.

In terms of size, if this guy is still very young, the flaccid size can still be unimpressive, especiall if incut witt glans not very prominent. Aka: normal for kid's penis to be small.