Scott Baio...

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have no idea what was going on to create the bulge in the first pic :rolleyes:

The speedo caps, meanwhile, are from the 1984 made-for-TV movie All The Kids Do It:

Attachments

Reactions: Elon Vegas

Christiaan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
alex8 said:
I have no idea what was going on to create the bulge in the first pic :rolleyes:

The speedo caps, meanwhile, are from the 1984 made-for-TV movie All The Kids Do It:

He was participating in a Battle of the Network Stars TV show. Here's a companion photo, straight on.

Attachments

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Christiaan said:
He was participating in a Battle of the Network Stars TV show. Here's a companion photo, straight on.
My (rhetorical) question was less one of provenance than one of why he shows such a large bulge in that image, whereas the other images in Speedos reveal little in that department. :smile:

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When he and Willie Aames were in Charles in Charge I had a recurring dream of the two of them slipping into my bed and force-feeding me their cocks simultaneously.

On both counts I now retract my interest.

Willie looks like shit and he's a "thumper".

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
since this subject has been brought up in a new thread I'll add that I remember some nice fitting jeans in charles in charge from both him and his friend costar. maybe he was a late bloomer cuz in happy days he was such a twink. like super twink if that possible.

smoothrnb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Scott was one my first lusts. He was so cute on Happy Days! I think what made him so sexy was his "bad boy" attitude. I would love to see what he has in those speedos....:wink: Thanks for the pix! [By the way, he and I share the same birth date (9-22).]

RJuncut

Just Browsing
Media
no one has brought up david duchovny not only does he love being naked from what i hear --- he is just plain sexy and well ----- no wonder the aliens wanted him in xfiles.

and yes i'd do Kyan from Queer Eye ----

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I have a crush on this guy for ages. He's gotten even more handsome as he's gotten older. Any info on him ?:biggrin1:

I also think he's gotten even more handsome with age. I've been watching his new reality show on VH-1 and I am struck with how handsome he is. I liked him in Charles in Charge, but I'm really feeling the hots for him now. It's those eyes of his that do it for me I think. There's just something about them. Yum!

no one has brought up david duchovny not only does he love being naked from what i hear --- he is just plain sexy and well ----- no wonder the aliens wanted him in xfiles.

and yes i'd do Kyan from Queer Eye ----

Duchovny has been discussed here before.

I'm not sure why you're bringing him up on a Scott Baio thread, but... :rolleyes:

---> STARS MASCULINES NUES - David DUCHOVNY

---> Duchovny's VPL

I know this was from months ago, but that was hilarious! I'm reading a thread about Scott Baio and someone randomly goes on about David Duchovny? WTF?!!:eek::biggrin1:

lokibrand

Sexy Member
Media
On that new reality show, Erin Moran who apparently took his virginity said he had a small one and at the time he promised her it would grow(the whole scene was kind of hilarious in that surreal moment kinda way) and he didn't dispute it so...

aggbottom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I remember watching "Charles in Charge" and noticing him bulging on there... always looked pretty big. Anyone have and pics from that show?

thk8plus4u

Sexy Member
Media
On that new reality show, Erin Moran who apparently took his virginity said he had a small one and at the time he promised her it would grow(the whole scene was kind of hilarious in that surreal moment kinda way) and he didn't dispute it so...

Yes, just watched that, also. Kept waiting for him to say,
"Well, she's wrong! I've got a big one, I don't know what
she's talking about!"
But instead, he said nothing.
I don't think he's got much goin' on. Just a cute guy pretty
girls wanted to f%ck!

Heron

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There were also rumors (lots) that Scott and Willy Aames were fooling around with each other during the Charles in Charge days.