Scott Brown US Senator nude

bimmli

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I don't understand the criticism of gay republicans. There are plenty of conservative democrats who don't believe in gay rights, abortion and other socially liberal stances.

I've always found there to be a double standard from the liberal folks when it comes to anyone who doesn't agree with them. They act as if they are an enlightened species that knows something that the rest of us are incapable of grasping.

I'm also a gay republican in case you were going to ask.

Reactions: heavy weather

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't understand the criticism of gay republicans. There are plenty of conservative democrats who don't believe in gay rights, abortion and other socially liberal stances.

I've always found there to be a double standard from the liberal folks when it comes to anyone who doesn't agree with them. They act as if they are an enlightened species that knows something that the rest of us are incapable of grasping.

The problem that I have with gay Republicans is that they are okay with being in a party that actively courts elements of society that seek to oppress and criminalize them. Yes, there are conservative members of the Democratic Party but the Democratic Party does not attempt to include outright discrimination in it's platform.Why aren't the gay Republicans demanding, or at least making a fuss, that the Party stops using anti gay rhetoric as a means to woo people to their side?
A previous post from Jeepster stated that not all gays have rainbow stickers or attend pride parades or care about gay marriage. That doesn't matter in the big picture. It shouldn't matter because in the scheme of things we should care about the rights of all whether it impacts us or not. I don't have kids so should I care about funding for education? Yes, because it can have an effect on my life in other ways. If blacks in the North back in the 50s and 60s had felt the way Jeepster and some other gay Republicans do then they would not have cared about ending segregation in the South.

Now back to the original topic...
Nice pic of Scott but I've seen hotter in Cosmo(at least he's got Hasselhoff's pic beat.

B_Aqualli

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So... it's possible to be both gay AND republican? Wow!!
Because republicans are not supposed to practice oral sex*... and it's hard to be gay if you don't practice oral sex...

* according to Bree Van De Kamp... lol!!!

B_OtterJoq

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah plenty of them. Contrary to popular belief there are a lot of homosexual men who do not support the gay agenda, would not go anywhere near a gay pride parade, would not be caught dead with a rainbow, or HRC sticker on their car, and don't give a damn about legalizing gay marriage. :eek:

Yeah. We call them "self-loathers."

Why wouldn't you want marriage equality? What's wrong with liberty?

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

My favorite thing is when Republican Political candidates GIVE BACK donations from the Log Cabin Republicans. Makes you all warm and fuzzy with acceptance.

bone2bone2009

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Funny you should mention the Constitution. The current president ignores the constitution and in fact does not uphold it. Many of his actions make that clear. Get a copy and read it and you will see. Healthcare is not now and never was a right given to anyone under the constitution. The Government should not ever be the institution to give you any rights. Why? If they grant you a right they can take it away just as easily as they give it. God gives us rights not the Government. Our founding fathers knew that. And Cap and Trade is not about saving the planet. It is about money plain and simple. Taxing Americans to make money. If Al Gore cared about the planet he would live like Ed Begley Jr. I may not agree with old Ed on everything, but he is a man of principle and lives by what he preaches. I can respect that.

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Funny you should mention the Constitution. The current president ignores the constitution and in fact does not uphold it. Many of his actions make that clear. Get a copy and read it and you will see. Healthcare is not now and never was a right given to anyone under the constitution. The Government should not ever be the institution to give you any rights. Why? If they grant you a right they can take it away just as easily as they give it. God gives us rights not the Government. Our founding fathers knew that. And Cap and Trade is not about saving the planet. It is about money plain and simple. Taxing Americans to make money. If Al Gore cared about the planet he would live like Ed Begley Jr. I may not agree with old Ed on everything, but he is a man of principle and lives by what he preaches. I can respect that.

Were you as outraged when Bush trashed the Constitution and trampled upon our civil liberties?
Social Security isn't a right so are you prepared to refuse to accept it when you are eligible?
Since you also believe that God gives us our rights and that the government should have no say in them, do you have any problem with the Republicans using government to deny equality for gays?

bone2bone2009

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes, just as upset at Bush. In fact what he did is the reason we have who we have as president right now. As far as gay rights are concerned they should be left up to the state not the Federal Government. I don't think the history of Democratic presidents shows that they have done anything worthwhile for gay rights. All talk and no action when the rubber meets the road. Yea I know Republicans are in general anti gay. Just because Democrats say they are pro gay, that means nothing. Talk is cheap. Which is better to lie and say you want to help extend rights to gays and then never do it, or say you are against it flat out and tell the truth? I believe ALL social issues should be left up to the people or state governments. What you do sexually or socially is between you and God. Jesus never uttered the word gay or homosexual. And all the Bible passages that supposedly condemn gay sex have been taken out of context. They DO apply to men and women who were born straight and seek sex with the same gender. Not men or women who were born gay.
"The powers delegated by the proposed Constitution to the federal government are few and defined. Those which are to remain in the State governments are numerous and indefinite."
-- James Madison, Federal No. 45, January 26, 1788

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
State's rights? NO F'n way!

If left up to the states slavery would have continued. Segregation would still exist in the South. Mixed marriages? Never.

Sometimes the government needs to step in in order to protect the minority from the will of the majority.

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes, just as upset at Bush. In fact what he did is the reason we have who we have as president right now. As far as gay rights are concerned they should be left up to the state not the Federal Government. I don't think the history of Democratic presidents shows that they have done anything worthwhile for gay rights. All talk and no action when the rubber meets the road. Yea I know Republicans are in general anti gay. Just because Democrats say they are pro gay, that means nothing. Talk is cheap. Which is better to lie and say you want to help extend rights to gays and then never do it, or say you are against it flat out and tell the truth?

True, Dems aren't actively working to make equality happen overnight but unlike the Republican Party they aren't demonizing us and using us as a wedge issue. Dems aren't trying to turn the clock back to pre Stonewall days but it seems that that is what Republicans want. So if you want to have to hide out behind closed doors afraid to verbalize or show affection for your boyfriend and also fear for the loss of your job or home if someone discovers your "shameful" secret, then go ahead continue to vote Republican. As someone recently posted on one of the threads they hope that the Republicans eventually do the right thing when they regain power and round up all the gays and remove us from society. If the Republican Party continues sucking up to the fringe elements(TEA partiers and Religious Right)then that might just happen.

luvmhng410

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hello Every One,

Not to start any political blah-blah-blah, but can any of you web pic experts confirm whether the attached is real or fake?

I know that Photoshop/Gimp/pic editors can do some real magic - but this one has me stymied. I've tried to find a match on the web - no luck, just those vaguely erotic poses from a zillion years ago.

So what do you say? Real or fake?

Attachments