Scott Evans

DiabloBoi

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Who cares if Chris Evan's brother is gay? The most important thing of all is that he's quite yummy, of course! Gay, bi, straight, metrosexual, pansexual, dendrophile, asexual, I'd still get the same boner for him.

• Love
Reactions: runningcrazy

Herrmann

Experimental Member
Media

hdsolutions

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
It has been reported that Chris Evans had an interview with advocate and admitted he has a gay brother named Scott Evans.

WTF! Chris is really hunk guy and on the end he had gay Brother? OMG!

Yes, I do have a gay brother. I’m down with the gays. Mostly I’m hanging out with him and his gay ------

What do you think?

Anyway, as I see the picture between Scott and Chris - it seems Scott got the musculine look than Chris if we compare their face -.

Well, every people has their own aspect the way we look other people.

I get jealous with this guy! Everytime my GF see this guy, he look at him like no tomorrow... and that makes me feel confuse.

big little guy

Experimental Member
Media
i know both these guys and they are both just great. nice, funny, and "real". which is not often the case with the crowd they run with. Scott and i have the same trainer and chris is always around, too. they also are beautiful to look at in the sauna! scott is not a fem but is obviously gay and he and chris are always joking about who is hot and who they could fix the other up with. chris is currently taken but scott is looking.... so there is hope, fellas!
Peace!