Scott Maslen

SteveT

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It does look like a photoshop job.

That said, the size of the penis does not look out of proportion by any means. It's a large one, but not ridiculously so as you see in many fakes. It would not be surprising if he really is that size (even if that is not him!)

guvnorx

1st Like
Media
Before Scott Maslen began his TV career he was a successful model - apparently he was spotted on the beach in Miami by Herb Ritts, and did many photoshoots with him. All the posted pics on this thread seem real to me.

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
I just can't see what it is that seems to excite some people about Scott Maslen. I used to work in London, with loads of East London and South London lads, all of whom were just like him. City traders and runners, back office staff etc. - all with the wide boy mentality and a bit sure of themselves.

As for the pics, I'm always suspicious when I see pics of working class, white London boys that look circumcised. There's no doubt that there are some, apart from those that come from the large Jewish and Muslim populations of North and East London but, in my experience, they are few and far between.

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
Interesting update today. Scott has quit "The Bill", leaving producers shell-shocked. He's signed up to play an ex-copper in "EastEnders" from later this year - another addition to the Branning family.

riley101

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
has anyone got a clip of him in the bill where he got kidnapped by sum women and they stripped him in the car