Scott Mechlowicz of Eurotrip

dems08

Loved Member
Media
Alex8 do you have anything on this hot guy? He did a nude scene in Eurotrip showing off a nice ass.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A couple of different montages of Mechlowicz caps, with squinting again required for the cocks in the second link :rolleyes: :

1, 2

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I just saw Peaceful Warrior. It's not a great movie, but worth watching for the great bulge he shows several times throughout the movie. In fact, the opening scene pretty much begins with a shot of his bulge as he's doing a routine on the rings. (His character is a gymnast--some of the shots are probably of his stunt double, but others are clearly of him.) There's also a scene of him bulging in tight swim trunks, flopping around in track pants as he's jogging, and of him in loose boxer briefs. At then end of the movie we come full circle, and we get see much of his bulge during his final routine on the rings.

Reactions: BOI CURATOR

rytheguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He's incredibly hot in Mean Creek.... I hate saying that since the content of the film is so dark, but I can't deny it. It's suggested that he's hung int he film too ;)