Scott Mechlowicz

gl0rck

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
How did you see it in the extras?

I guess it wasn’t the extras, to be exact. They had a “behind the scenes”/“making of” video of how they filmed the nude beach scene, and in one part, they showed the three main dudes drop their pants to go onto the beach and you could see all three full frontal fully naked, not just their butts as in the movie.

Reactions: Emilycalifornia

I guess it wasn’t the extras, to be exact. They had a “behind the scenes”/“making of” video of how they filmed the nude beach scene, and in one part, they showed the three main dudes drop their pants to go onto the beach and you could see all three full frontal fully naked, not just their butts as in the movie.
I assume they are all cut?

Emilycalifornia

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Woooow!!!! It looks like you are right!!!! Someone needs to find thr bluray version of the movie!

Attachments

Reactions: maremma

Emilycalifornia

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hear hear! I’ve been looking for those pics for years. I should have saved my DVDs...
Just saw this guy - anyone got those screen caps of his dick from the extras on the original Eurotrip DVD?
Do you guys remember what Scott’s dick looked like?

degluk

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
eurotrip-1.jpg

ok I think on "run part" they have something like a cock sock