Scottish Lassie Looking

crazychic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hi there. I'm a 38 year old single female from Edinburgh. I think I heard about this site on some TV programme and bookmarked it but I've only just got round to joining.

I love cocks, big or small but I particularly like them thick. I've been lucky enough to meet someone in the past who was both long and thick and I've been obsessed with big ones ever since :biggrin1:

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi crazychic,it's good to have you here.Enjoy! :wink: :smile:

the site was mentioned on tv?
It's mentioned in a Channel 4 documentary which gets repeated occasionally.I wouldn't be surprised to see a penis channel here eventually. :smile:

griplock22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey, scottish here too. although only 19, so prob a bit young id assume. and im in aberdeen....
although about 7x6 so....quite long and thick...
anyway, have a look at my pics, would love to hear what you think. also would love to help you out with your obsession anytime ;)

crazychic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
hey, scottish here too. although only 19, so prob a bit young id assume. and im in aberdeen....
anyway, have a look at my pics, would love to hear what you think. also would love to help you out with your obsession anytime ;)
Love the pics, if only you lived closer.

I reckon you're as young as the man you feel :biggrin1:. Shame you're so far north. If you're ever down Edinburgh way, let me know.

Thanks to everyone else for the warm welcome. I look forward to getting to know you all better. I'll get round to uploading some pics to my gallery too, so you know who you're talking to.

granite1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Another Aberdeen member!!! Where are all the women?

rich-9.8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi crazychic, good to see more folks from Scotland on the site (although I'm a displaced Englishman myself).