scottish men

D_Aston Asstonne

Account Disabled
Media
ok folks here we go.i have read countless posts about all men;what about us scottsmen??the majority of scottish men are well endowed and have an enormous sexual appetite to boot.i know there are more than a few on this site so come on speak up!:biggrin1:

D_Barzillai Whackingsauce

Account Disabled
Media
just thought id express myself

americans who say they are 'scottish' as their relatives come from scotland doesnt count as being scottish. you are still american, 'scottish blood' in you doesnt count, unless it was your parents who were born here.

sorry if it annoys/dissapoints people but its true.

goes for other nationalities, not just americans

:D

Griplock, not sure what that means or why you feel that way. A Blood line is a blood line...My Grand Parents were born in Scotland and my parents born is New Scotland (Nova Scotia) but I feel just as Scottish as Ever. (Maybe you could qualify that statement). Not sure how it applies to other nationalities. But there are many, many people that did not have parents born in their respective homelands and that does not makes them less in turn with their culture. Nor is it fair to deny them that. We all need to know where we've come from. To say we are no longer but just American, or Canadian in my part is dangerous. America is made up of so many cultures, and races but that does not mean it becomes its own overtime. We should all at some point take a pilgrimage back to our respective homelands.

What about black people, a generation or two whose grandparents were born in Africa, does that makes them less-African? Maybe we should not broach the Jewish avenue but Jews were with out a homeland for a long time, does that mean if they were born outside of Israel they are less Jewish?

See is not so Cut-and-Dry Griplock. I'm not sure if you can just thow that out there, with out backing it up with a reason "why."

B

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Scottish blokes are my major turn on. I just love how rough and commanding the accent is, not to mention how sexy it is that they wear nothing underneath those hot kilts. I better shut up now, otherwise I'll get really X rated any minute.

Reactions: Xanderharris1

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Although not Scottish myself I have run into a few Scotsmen in my life and have managed to check out the goods under their kilt. Happy to say I have never been disappointed. :smile:

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Darn I'm in Texas... No Scotsman in my niche.. Well there is always The Highland games in Helotes. I'm Scottish on my dad's side lol

I'm Scottish on my mom's side.

Highland Games in Helotes was fun this year...I used to go to the Kentucky Scottish Weekend in Carollton, KY. It was a bigger festival than the Highland Games in Helotes, although Carollton is a really small town.

One of the funny T-shirts I've seen at Scottish festivals:

What's "worn" under a kilt? Nothing - everything works okey-dokey! :biggrin1:

D_Barzillai Whackingsauce

Account Disabled
Media
I love the Highland Games in my area. The Caber toss is my favorite event. The Masss band the opens the day is fantastic. I love a bit of Haggis on a bun, with some Drambuie, the day is awesome, something I look forward to each year. My dream is to compete it it one day. I'd love to be able to toss a Caber

B

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One of our members lives a stone's throw from Grandfather Mountain where they have the Highland Games in NC. I have often mentioned that what is known in the Carolinas as liver pudding must be the spiritual child of Haggis. My intern of a few years ago from Edinburgh used to laugh because he said that Americans love all the Brigadoonery of the last century. Alas, I fear he is right...

B_Cocktale

Just Browsing
Media
I've spent considerable time in the Strathclyde.

It's my experience that the Scots (in that area of the lowlands at least) are as well endowed as most of their neighbors to the south (English).

Of all the European nationalities I can say (in general) I've found the British to be pretty damned big in the dick dept.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
oh yeah..one of my best buddies was 100% Scottish..parents were born there, he was born in US. had some huge meat between his legs. was my first jack off buddy actually. he had 4 older brothers and I was lucky enough to see them all naked one time sleeping over. they used to compare and tease who was the biggest of the bunch..or should I say clan. well they were all in the 8-9" range. amazing really! 3 oldest were uncut, my bud and next older were cut (born here vs there) thank goodness I had something to keep up with them. at their one sisters wedding they all wore kilts too. and yes, I asked...their mom made sure they had something on under the kilt before church, but they took them off in the mensroom at the reception and had a true Scotsman freehanging time

griplock22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey all, ..yea im scottish! actually from scotland, live there, born there. :)
im not particularly hung, but ive got good reviews so far lol

it seems ive got to get myself over to another country and get talkin to some ladies, if everyone likes us scots that much ;)