scottish woman looking for gay male couple to 'play with'

Hi at the risk of recieving silence and tumbleweed in reply to this thread. or even 'witty' comments. I live in scotland - and adore all things involving homosexual men. I consider myself to be a 'gay man in a womans body'. I know *cringe*
Therefore I would like to know if there are any loving gay male couples interested in making friends with a kind and caring scottish woman - would would give anything to watch and play with you.......

thanks for taking time to read xxxx

Mike0950

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'll break the post silence, even though I'm nowhere need Scottland...

How long have you felt this way? Have you shared it with anyone before?
and most importantly... where is the large cock aspect of this?? :)

Wow a reply! Im so happy, thank you mike
appologies that I omitted to mention that in my fantasy I would really like one of my prospective playmates / performers to be well endowed. so that I can see his lover squirm then cry out at the top of each expert thrust........
sorry getting a bit explicit :redface:
I have adored gay men since i was about 18 when queer as folk came on telly - and i even started going to gay clubs just to watch the men kissing. Having said that Ive not witnessed much intimate gay activity for real, its mainly been on dvd or television.
Im feeling quite appologetic for advertising something so ideal it is a blatant fantasy - and boring you all - sorryx

kind regards

D

deleted32404

Well, as a first generation Scot and a gay man, I feel that I can respond with some authority...as it were. You sound fantastic, bright and fun. When I met my partner I was dating a girl much life yourself. We ended up having a threeway which was interesting. My partner had little experience with females, so there was alot of "lick here" with me pointing to certain female body parts...ha! We laugh about it still. She went on to marry a breeder and have children but we still keep in touch.

Good luck with your search, missy. Please let us all know how it turns out!

scotlandlad

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm straight, but would love a new experience with a pretty TS... quite like the idea of playing with someone else cock... must be smaller than mine... but then 8 1/2 i've a fair chance of finding smaller! ;)

So honey where in Scotland are you?

feeb14

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hi, we(my bf and I) know a couple of biguys in Scotland if thats of any use btw I love seeing my bf get fucked!

Yeeha - I'd completely forgotten I was registered on this site so glad I was reminded!
Am I too late to post something else here?
Im still aching for some bi/gay men to play with havent had any action maybe Im too shy?

- guess no one wants me (violins...)

lick_suck

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I find it a massive turn on when a lady gets off watching me with another guy, really does it for me. I'm sure you'll find some helpers fleece.

Oh Mr Suck, thanks for your encoragement = so nice to know that there are some chaps out there who dont think I'm crazy.. Hope more men think like you xx

girl.looking

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
seems to be some nice people on this site. i had/have my own dilemma and posted about it and got some really lovely encouraging and supportive replies...i am still too chicken to explore my fantasy but was given some nice ideas :)

good luck x