emboldened by the Ochre Ogor
my uterus is all "fuck the fuck off, you fucking fuckstick fuckers"

Reactions: AlteredEgo

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't even want to be cremated or buried until science and medicine have stripped every last bit of usefulness from my remains. Honestly I'd even want my bones to end up at a corpse farm to study different soil impacts of the decaying of skeletal remains. Recycle it all. I'm not using it at that point, so why shouldn't they? Yet, you're telling me right now if I lived in Texas and needed an abortion I would be force to bury or cremate the remains? But... but... that goes entirely counter to my spiritual beliefs! I don't believe in wasteful disposal processes for deceased remains. At all!

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
totally what Ms. Altered said, 100%
that shit is in my will

if ever i am in charged of cremating anyone or anything i will do some on a pyre of Trump/Pence campaign materials and Anti-Choice propaganda
:mad:

phonehome

Superior Member
Media
Under the heading of "did they learn from the last loss"

Here would be the question I would have is:

When they wrote this law did the apply the requirements "across the board" ??

Does this law apply to the products of a miscarriage or a still birth that happens at a hospital or in a DR.s office or like last time does it ONLY apply to abortion?

The fact is that the "disposal method" that Planned Parenthood and other "providers" use is the same one that hospitals have used for decades.

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yet, you're telling me right now if I lived in Texas and needed an abortion I would be force to bury or cremate the remains? But... but... that goes entirely counter to my spiritual beliefs! I don't believe in wasteful disposal processes for deceased remains. At all!

Yes, that's exactly what I'm telling you.

It's clearly unconstitutional on it's face, but I guess the hope is that with Trump and Pence running the show in a few months they can stack the Supreme Court with some hardcore conservatives and it'll withstand challenges (or let Roe v Wade fall altogether).

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Under the heading of "did they learn from the last loss"

Here would be the question I would have is:

When they wrote this law did the apply the requirements "across the board" ??

Does this law apply to the products of a miscarriage or a still birth that happens at a hospital or in a DR.s office or like last time does it ONLY apply to abortion?

The fact is that the "disposal method" that Planned Parenthood and other "providers" use is the same one that hospitals have used for decades.

It only applies to fetal tissue from abortions.

Miscarriages are not subject to the law.