Today I visited my dental hygienist, and after my teeth were sparkly clean she asked if I used a tongue scraper. I had not, but I'd heard of them before...and I asked her how they worked. Basically, they are flexible plastic blades that you scrape across the top of your tongue and in theory they remove built up bacteria, food build-up and fungi. Do you use a tongue scraper? Is it an American thing or is it universal? Are you somewhat disgusted to learn that you have an accumulation of bacteria, dead cells, food, and fungi on your tongue? Will you ever French kiss again???