Scratching....

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by bobbaxkan, Jun 2, 2006.

1. bobbaxkan

bobbaxkan New Member

No i dont have a STD :)

Just another topic required to be discussed.

I dont know why by when im having sex its really hard for my missus to hurt me. A couple of time now i have got out of bed to goto the loo and she has said to me "OMG Your bleeding" to which i reply where, and my back looks like its been attacked by 200 Kittens on Katnip.

My questions are this.

1. Do you like/enjoy or just scratch or dig you nails in from time to time ?

2. As a girl if you are "relaxed" and "completely safe" if your partener hurt you by accedent would you notice ??

2. ClaireTalon

Gold Member

The Talon doesn't come from nothing. I'm not sure if I "enjoy" scratching someone, or dig my nails into a guy, but I do it quite often. I consider it a good way to spur someone, and maybe those "trophy marks" have pleased the one or other guy I've been with. My preferred thing to dig my nails in is some strong, well-developed male shoulders ;-)

To the second question: By accident, it's okay. Accidents happen all the time. But not if he hurt me on purpose, then he should be prepared to be hurt harder *teeth flashing*.

3. Honey_Grrrl83

Honey_Grrrl83 New Member

When my fiance and I first started dating approximately a year ago I always had long,well manicured fingernails,luckily I shortened them before we started having sex:rolleyes: Chris would be really freaked out if I scratched him,he has a low pain threshhold:tongue:

Draft saved Draft deleted