Screamers and Breathers~

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Well, I was certainly breathing.:tongue:

I recently discovered the joys of being louder during an orgasm.

I was always rather quiet, thanks to roommates. Fortunately, I had an evening with the house to myself. The grunting and groaning really edged me on... It was a fairly intense orgasm, I must admit.

So what were you thinking about? Me spelling "Mrs...", er, I mean "Jeff Black" with my pelvis, or was it the pounding part?

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think I'm somewhere in between; and I'm also pretty vocal throughout. I'm DEFINITELY a dirty talker ("Can you feel that baby?") though it turns more into a growling animalistic kinda thing when I'm on the homestretch - I find it hard to articulate while in a good steady pounding rythm, and I'm definitely a pounder, almost rough, in the final stages... WAY loud when I cum. And I absolutely love hearing a whimpery whiny "fuck me fuck me" from the lucky recipient...

Whoo! Hot in here!

*fans herself*

I'm with you bliss... who turned up the heat?!?!?!

Oh, i think it was Vinny....

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
There are a ton off different people out there having sex, but there are two large groups: Screamers and Breathers...Which are you?

I'm a breather (and a Hold-My-Breath-er), and a grunter. And if I'm getting a really good, wet, slow, blowjob, I'm a shaker, right before my abs and legs all cramp up and I cum.

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think I'm somewhere in between; and I'm also pretty vocal throughout. I'm DEFINITELY a dirty talker ("Can you feel that baby?") though it turns more into a growling animalistic kinda thing when I'm on the homestretch - I find it hard to articulate while in a good steady pounding rythm, and I'm definitely a pounder, almost rough, in the final stages... WAY loud when I cum. And I absolutely love hearing a whimpery whiny "fuck me fuck me" from the lucky recipient...

This was one of the rare times when reading a post gave me a chubby. Vinny talking dirty... could there be a sexier image?