Screamers and Breathers~

NCbear

Superior Member
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I can be (and have been) both, depending on the act and the man with me.

Terribly difficult to keep from being loud when at 13 years old I was awakened by a skilled mouth on my hard-on in a tent surrounded by 10 or 12 sleeping Boy Scouts. Felt like my legs were being turned inside out with pleasure.

I ended up sounding like a marathon runner after the race. Panting hard. :biggrin1:

NCbear

On general masturbation terms... (my hips are a little faster than my hands)
- Up to 6 thrusts per second: flawless breathing
- Between 6 and 12+ tpm: can start to get ragged, half-breaths being hard to subside at higher ends.
- 30+ tpm: requires totally different technique, one I haven't been able to breathe through yet. Not sure on it's use, but it instantly forces the arm/s and hand/s into a throbbing numb feeling. Once again, no breathing so enjoy it while it lasts :D

Others... well, you can cause them to relax and/or contract so much that they can no longer scream, even if they have the feeling stuck swelling within their throats. This was generally from non-penetrative though, so *shrug*.

RnR

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Chrys and Merc nailed it again. Unless I HAVE to be quiet, I usually let go with a loud scream. I also hold my breath for the moment, and have to catch up on my breathing, so there is a series of loud panting immediately afterward.

He is a grunter, usually muffled.

Renee

Screamer. Don't think it's physically possible for me to be quiet.

But there is a very distinctive breathing pattern, for me, that happens when I am close to orgasm. Almost as if I am holding my breath, then remembering to breathe. Is this true of anyone else?

ramwella

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I like noisey, frantic sex. My goal is to make a girl squirm, scream and squirt!
I also like it when a girl sort of wrestles with me while I'm fucking her. Don't get me wrong-- not a rape scene or anything brutal. I'm all about respecting a person's boundaries, esp since I'm such big guy (6'5, 218#) Still, I do like a little physical resistance. I really like the prim and proper type girls that get so worked up that they turn into real hard-core freaks.

I especially like to see the girl's reaction when she first sees my dick hard, and she acts like it's too big for her to take it. And then an hour later she's riding me like a bucking bronco, screaming, and getting the sheets messy wet! THE BEST!!

Clewiston1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm a screamer during orgasm.

Perhaps the better word is yeller.

It has surprised several women when I've done it.

I'm still searching for a woman who will scream for me. The current g/f loves sex but isn't a screamer or yeller. She says she's definitely orgasmic and trust me, she is. But I can;t get her to scream.

EddieAztek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Anyone else here like their ass clawed and even a little bleeding? Sometimes, I want a wild woman in my bed and i know I'm not the only one. America freaky!

B_Kshelby67

1st Like
Media
I love both, as long as it isn't just heavy breathing, and a bit of that talking jibberish in there. I love all those manly sex noises. Oh god it is so hot. Dirty talk is one of the things that can really just give me shivers and get me soaked instantly.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There are a ton off different people out there havng sex, but there are two large groups:

Screamers and Breathers

When a screamer cums he/she screams really loud "AHHHHHH FUCKIN' SHIT!"

When a breather cums he/she pants and moans a lil "...oh... *breath* oh, fuck yea...*breath*"

Which are you?

Sometimes, I am a YES man and a confirmer.

"Yeah. Yes. Yes! Yes! That's it! That's it. That's it. YEAH!!!!!!!!!!"

Other times, I am a PONY Express Rider and ass swatterer.

"EEEYAH! nick,nick" (few swats on partner's ass) "Come on!!! Yeah!" (ass swatswatswat)

When I orgasm--I get the Jim Carrey "Man of many faces" fuck faces.