Screamers ?

8dot75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Recently, i had the pleasure of having sex with a woman who LOVED to brag about her sexual conquests.. i know i know, it's the 21st century, and to that degree , i was cool.
After about 4 months of hearing her talk about all the footlong cocks she's taken, i grew the balls ot challenge her, admitting i'm not that big , but I could get her sprung real quick!
No relationship, no oral , just a str8 up fuck.
she was standoffish at first, but , one day , she' asked me out for a drink... yes , THAT day!
To make a long story shorter, we stopped at a little bar not too far from work, and we ordered Our drinks.
We then talked a lot, mostly about sex.
I asked her if she'd ever been with a 9 incher-and she said "they were smaller than what she's used to."
I was a LITTLE intimidated, but i REALLY wanted to see if she was real or all talk.
We go a little tipsy, and I went to call a cab to send her home.
She asked me to go home wih her, and i agreed.
the cab ride was extremely quiet, and we barely looked at each other.
When we got to her place, I paid the fare, and ran around to her side to open her door (how CHARMING).

No sooner did we get into the door did she attack me.
I was caught off guard, but she literally ripped my shirt off and started licking my chest...
I was allright until she hit the nips, then :eek: BOING !!!!
my meat sprang up so fast, it kinda jabbed me in the left side of my ribs , then sliding across my stomach and in between us.
She backed up for a second.. she had that"uh-oh, i fucked up " look on her face, and it confused me when she unzipped my pants.
my dick was stuck in the waistband of my underwear ,so she started rubbing it .
she peeled back my shirt and licked the tip REALLY lightly.
i undid my pants, and , as she pulled my drawers down, "it" sprung out and almost hit her in the face.
She jumped back (literally about 3 feet!!) and yelled "SHIT"
(I was more confused when she essentially broke our "agreement" of no oral:rolleyes::biggrin1:)

She quickly put herself on my top 3 bj's easily.
after she made me shoot what felt like a cup of cum, she continued licking the head and shaft, and doing ONE thing I love... being BITTEN !
I got REAL hard again quickly, so she wrapped me up- you know ... better safe than sorry.
She lowered herself slowly on me. I swear she was scared to do it , because she would lower herself, hesitate, lower a little more, hesitate, and the raise up quickly.
She started moaning and growling (wtf !?!?) and she started biting my neck.. i have ,like,3 or 4 HUGE hickies (2 with blood drawn!) (p.s. YES, i've had tetanus shots recently)
I was REALLY getting into this wild shit, So I picked her up, still inside of her, and pinned her against a wall and slammed it to her.
she started moaning louder , and louder, then MARILYN-CHAMBERS loud!She scrarched my back with short sharp fingernails,and ground her hips into meuntil i was little more than halfway in.
She cursed and swore and screamed and called me a "fucking black bastard"(hmmm...:cool::eek::confused:) mixed emotions there.
anyway,after about 35 minutes of this ECWsex, she came, and i did... oddly,3 times, which I ONCE thought was impossible for a guy.
I didn't realize she had screamed until a policeman came to the door and said a neighbor 5 HOUSES down, 4 Houses down, Next Door, and 2 houses across the street :eek: called of a noise complaint.

Apparently some lady thought I was an intruder.
The cop looked at me.. in addition to the hickies , i have a black eye , my ribs hurt ,, i think she injured my member.... and SHE was the screamer.
She was let off with a warning,and an word of advice from a stuck-up lady cop:

"STUFF A SOCK IN IT,willya ??"

The question was never answered though.... at least NOT VERBALLY.
(she WAS walking kinda funny....)
Can't WAIT to see her again !!!!!

:cool:

8dot75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
nope... Right one- She was a size-queen who apparently was more talk , but a HELL of a lot of action.
This is the "sex with a large penis " forum- see? the box above told me so
:biggrin1:
fortiesfun said:
Love it, but I think you accidentally posted it in the wrong forum.

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Woman just like to put up a big front of "Oh, I have had bigger before..." and "I could easily handle that..." - but when you actually give it to them they can't stop screaming and trying to prevent you from going all the way in.

Oh well, can't blame em for "trying" to be intimidating. :cool:

LeTraff

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Brilliant story, thanks for sharing.

Interestingly my last two sexual encounters was with screamers as well, and before that I've never really experienced it. One of them was on the acting-side (I believed she screamed for attention more than anything else) but the other one was definately screaming out of lust. Gotta love it.

8dot75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
True that!
As if we NEEDED an ego boost at that time...
But , then again, WHEN BETTER ? :rolleyes:
... and, btw... you're welcome !

LeTraff said:
Brilliant story, thanks for sharing.

Interestingly my last two sexual encounters was with screamers as well, and before that I've never really experienced it. One of them was on the acting-side (I believed she screamed for attention more than anything else) but the other one was definately screaming out of lust. Gotta love it.

8dot75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't Wait to see how she acts at work tomorrow.... :cool:
I'M not gonna say a word... i'll just stand there and smile knowingly :biggrin1:.

JWright said:
Woman just like to put up a big front of "Oh, I have had bigger before..." and "I could easily handle that..." - but when you actually give it to them they can't stop screaming and trying to prevent you from going all the way in.

Oh well, can't blame em for "trying" to be intimidating. :cool:

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nice story my man...priceless! Sounds like her mouth wrote a check her ass couldnt cash :)

This is a text-book example of women feigning some sort of higher level of achievement by blatatly lying about past cocks. Even us LPSG'rs have heard it over and over again: "Oh I've had bigger." or "Oh Mr. X was this, that, and a bag of chips!" Riiiiiiiiight. (Apparently me coming up short in whatever regards has led them to become obsessed with me? Funny!)

I top out at 8 in length and I'm extremely thick, and I know that there are bigger out there than myself no doubt. But mathematically speaking a woman who's says she's had bigger than myself is either flat-out lying or has fucked YOU ;) LOL!

This may piss off some of the women here (remind me to be concerned), but the more that they run their mouths about sexual conquests makes me permanently assign them to the "FFF category...find um, fuck um, forget um!" When I am in the company of a woman I want her to act ladylike prior to any "intimacy" instead of making me feel like I'm back in the Marines among vulgar, horny men.

Congrats bro...tear it up!

OmahaBeef

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think a lot of men and women exaggerate or outright lie about their sexual experiences. Must really make them feel better and stroke their egos. I swear every guy I've met thinks he's the best lover in the world, has a huge cock, and makes every woman they've been with orgasm a minumum of 5 times. Apparently none of them has ever had bad or even average sex in their lives.

I figure she was probably exaggerating the number of the guys she's been with and their sizes. Once you probably get to around 9 inches, its probably tough for most to really distinguish it from like 11.

8dot75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Her MOUTH paid off the check PRE-TTY Well, though....
and T/Y for the comp. I hope all of the guys here- straight, bi, and gay, make sure to check people like that.. make 'em stick theie FOOT in their mouths ( f'r starters......):biggrin1::cool:

OmahaBeef said:
Nice story my man...priceless! Sounds like her mouth wrote a check her ass couldnt cash :)

This is a text-book example of women feigning some sort of higher level of achievement by blatatly lying about past cocks. Even us LPSG'rs have heard it over and over again: "Oh I've had bigger." or "Oh Mr. X was this, that, and a bag of chips!" Riiiiiiiiight. (Apparently me coming up short in whatever regards has led them to become obsessed with me? Funny!)

I top out at 8 in length and I'm extremely thick, and I know that there are bigger out there than myself no doubt. But mathematically speaking a woman who's says she's had bigger than myself is either flat-out lying or has fucked YOU ;) LOL!

This may piss off some of the women here (remind me to be concerned), but the more that they run their mouths about sexual conquests makes me permanently assign them to the "FFF category...find um, fuck um, forget um!" When I am in the company of a woman I want her to act ladylike prior to any "intimacy" instead of making me feel like I'm back in the Marines among vulgar, horny men.

OmahaBeef

Aquaman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sometimes you can't get around a good screamer. I spent a holiday weekend in upstate NY with a girl and her parents and we fucked the entire weekend. It was me, her, her mother and her stepdad and his mom -full house and she screamed and cussed me out every time!

It was totally cool with all of them. Her mother asked her about it the first time, and she just said she couldn't help it. The most I got was a dirty look the next morning at breakfast.

Love my screamers! Especially when the parents are home.:smile:

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I try to keep the noises sorta under control if there are other people in the house, but it's hard to control. The times we have sex when no one is around I can't help let it out. My bf says I'm a "moaner" but sometimes if it gets really, really intense like multiple multiple orgasms then I do scream. I used to be kinda self-conscious about making crazy noises but he says that's hot so it's all good.:smile:

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Screamers are weird-city, for sure.

The sound of people in nearby houses slamming their windows shut adds to the excitement, I suppose. Haven't really made up my mind about that part yet.

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
big dirigible said:
Screamers are weird-city, for sure.

The sound of people in nearby houses slamming their windows shut adds to the excitement, I suppose. Haven't really made up my mind about that part yet.

LOL yeah even when it gets really intense I don't scream at the top of my lungs or anything. It's just when the feeling gets so intense I moan louder and sometimes I guess it turns into screaming but not bloody murder or anything. Nobody's ever called the police or slammed a door shut :smile:

Desmond_decker

Just Browsing
Media
OmahaBeef said:

OmahaBeef
I wonder about this too. Is a women who has seen more the stats would figure lying or are the 2% largest guys doing most of the fucking???

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes the screamers. Years ago i thought i met my match in a big thick tall woman Well when i dropped my pants,she said it was the biggest dick she had ever seen She screamed,heavy breathing. I stopped and got her some water I never will forget her I thought she was having a heart attack!! She had one of the tightest pussys i ever seen She was like 6ft 2

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Guys scream too. One was a guy I picked up in Hawaii. We had sex in my hotel room and everytime he climaxed he hollered to the top of his lungs. A wonder security didn't come knocking.
Another more recent was this policeman I was servicing. He didn't need a siren.:redface:

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
uncut said:
Yes the screamers. Years ago i thought i met my match in a big thick tall woman Well when i dropped my pants,she said it was the biggest dick she had ever seen She screamed,heavy breathing. I stopped and got her some water I never will forget her I thought she was having a heart attack!! She had one of the tightest pussys i ever seen She was like 6ft 2

Just goes to show you. Some would probably think a 6ft 2 woman couldn't be intimidated, and they probably wouldn't think her pussy was very tight either.

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Desmond_decker said:
I wonder about this too. Is a women who has seen more the stats would figure lying or are the 2% largest guys doing most of the fucking???

There is no question in my mind that it is flat-out lying 90% of the time. I find it interesting that the number of men that women say they have been with remains modest, yet somehow in that modest number they scored Mr. 1%...hmmm?

So, they are either lying about the number of men they were with and HAVE IN FACT seen a monster cock, or they are truthful in the number of men they have been with and are lying about Mr. 1%. Then of course, there is the lottery winner who really is telling the truth all around, but finding those don't come around often.

Men fuck...thats what they do...whether they top out at 4 inches or 9 inches. Since there are FAR more 4, 5, and 6 inchers running around than 7, 8, or 9+'s running around, the math speaks for itself.

...OB

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Aplus said:
Just goes to show you. Some would probably think a 6ft 2 woman couldn't be intimidated, and they probably wouldn't think her pussy was very tight either.
I honestly thought going into the motel room ,oh boy i got my self into something i might not be able to handle Well it turned out i put a hurting on it. I never forgot her,and i know she remembers me. :smile: :cool: