Scrotox And Ball Weights

billyboyaust

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have been ball stretching for years and living in Australia I find in summer when it's hot and humid I can wear huge heavy metal weights for days on end and can have many inches of weights but in winter my balls still get tight and I find it hard to wear my bigger weights. Has anyone actually had scrotox or botox to the cremaster muscle for the purpose of being able to wear weights for more stretch. I have been doing a lot of research and cannot actually find anyone to speak to who has had it done.

mrlumpy

Cherished Member
Media
I’ve had scrotox to lower my balls. There are two approaches. One is to smooth out the appearance of your scrotum and the other is to make your testicles hang lower. I wanted low hangers so they inject Botox into both sets of muscles. I’m really happy with the results. My balls hang about 1.5” lower than they did originally. I have large balls that hung pretty high. Now they are more proportional to my penis and the low hangers create a whole new set of sexual sensations.

Niccolo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The way to overcome the cold problem is is stretch your balls all night. You can use a "Ball Forcer" from Secret Leather. It
stretches by elongating the distance between two rings and does not rely on gravity. As the night goes on. the scrotum relaxes and you can insert longer bars. When you wake, your balls will be stretched, and just add straight away as heavy and as many rins as you can take. The balls will stay stretched all day.

You can also try a parachute, which stretches a slightly different set of tissues. GRADUALLY add more weight each couple days and do more and more swings.

No need for fancy hormonal treatments like Scrotox. But for bigger testicles, take Damiana, Lactobacillus reuteri and L Arginine. Good for the dick too. A little bit sometimes of pumping the balls is Ok too but too much will leave you with a gross looking enlarged "melon".

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have super high and tight balls and have been ball stretching with an 8 ounce metal weight for let’s say 3 months now. Average 2 hours a week

barely see a difference. Any recommendations / advice?

When they are being worn they have a decent low hang and love when they swing back and forth with the weight but as soon as it’s off it’s right back up

Add more weight. I consider myself a relative beginner (over a year or so), but can easily wear 2lbs for several hours. With nothing on, my balls still vary in hang distance, but overall I have definitely added well over an inch at the minimum, and sometimes now it blows my mind seeing them hanging at their best. Weight on your sack while sitting a lot doesn't accomplish much. I never wear underwear and my pants/shorts are lightweight and loose. Long walks in the woods with my two dogs is the perfect setting for not only enjoying the feeling of the weights and my balls swinging side-to-side, but knowing I am optimizing the hanging principle by doing it.

KihelHeim

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I rock the ring weights, sometimes 2 at a time but fact I've learned it's all temperature. Summer I've got these beautiful low hangars knockin but winter time here lol wear multiple layers and keep em hot. I been wearing weights 6 months now, yet winter winds. Shame really because she loves it when they slapping her during. :)

Vpnrt

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you do any type of ball stetching, you will appreciate 'scrotox' more than botox administered to the cremaster muscle. I've had both done. There isn't much more stretch from injecting botox into the cremaster muscle as slowly stretching by weights. Botox to the dartos muscle in your scrotum will give your ball stretching efforts better results.

Reactions: allmanbud

mrlumpy

Cherished Member
Media
It lasts 3-4 months before you need a touch up. I’ve had a couple of touch ups because I like the look and feel of having my balls hanging lower. I had it done in Chicago. I know a couple of guys who have also had their balls done.
Check out doctors who do Gainswave, P-shot or other penis enhancements. They are most likely to do scrotox.

red7.5

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have super high and tight balls and have been ball stretching with an 8 ounce metal weight for let’s say 3 months now. Average 2 hours a week

When they are being worn they have a decent low hang and love when they swing back and forth with the weight but as soon as it’s off it’s right back up

Def need more weight time. I got results but wore 22 oz. 24-36 hours or more a week. The longer the stretch of time the more lasting the stretch. Good luck!

red7.5

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The way to overcome the cold problem is is stretch your balls all night. You can use a "Ball Forcer" from Secret Leather.

Thanks for the tip. Just ordered one on ebay for less than half the price on Secret Leather. Definitely looking forward to trying it out!

BigAl9

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

Like you, my balls were clinging high and tight. I began, 1st of December last, wearing a weight of 7.4 oz. At first this was worn for 2-4 hours a day for 6 days a week. This was gradually increased to 12 hours/day, 6 days a week. The beginning of March this weight was replaced with one of 14.4 ozs. This was worn, at first, for about 4 hours/day, 6 days a week. The time worn was increased until the point that it is worn for 12-16 hours/day again 6 days a week. I have found no discomfort whe wearing this weight. As you have stated, I too find it pleasurable to feel the weight swinging to and fro throught the day. I recently combined the two weights. I am only able to wear the combination for about an hour. The two together become very uncomfortable so the lighter one is removed.

I want to wear larger weights, but I will need to get a weight with a larger inside diameter in order to accomplish doing so without the discomfort.

Reactions: bulgebigger

FaceIt

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This procedure - botox - is I guess only for guys with really small balls who wants to spend countless amount of money to make them a little bigger. I wouldn't be against if it was permanent, but botox isn't.

hungenigma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

BigAl9

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

When they are being worn they have a decent low hang and love when they swing back and forth with the weight but as soon as it’s off it’s right back up[/QUOTE

Also have high and tight balls here. I believe this is, in part, due to haveing restored the foreskin many years ago. Received my weights 5 days ago. In those 5 days the weights have been worn for possibly a total of about 15 hours. Daytime temperatures here have been in the upper 70s to lower 80s. The weight is just under 8 oz. Wearing it has been very comfortable and a bit stimulating. Would appreciate comments.

D

deleted1025121

I’ve had scrotox to lower my balls. There are two approaches. One is to smooth out the appearance of your scrotum and the other is to make your testicles hang lower. I wanted low hangers so they inject Botox into both sets of muscles. I’m really happy with the results. My balls hang about 1.5” lower than they did originally. I have large balls that hung pretty high. Now they are more proportional to my penis and the low hangers create a whole new set of sexual sensations.
How long did the Scrotox work? Where did you get it done? I'm finding it difficult to find anyone who does it.