Scrotum/ballsack poll

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
used to be so tight they popped inside during strenuous sex...

Very uncomfortable..

Started ball stretching to solve that problem... worked like a charm, now fairly low hanging, full time-- especially with 6 inches of stretchers on.

lineok03

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Norwalk, California, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
my balls hang low and loose. since they hang low i shave them just about everyday. about 10 yrs ago i was intruduced to ball stretching from a friend. he knew / saw i had low balls and told me i could get them lower. so as of today im still into ball stretching

habib

D

deleted20132

Mine usually depend on how hot it is outside - if its summer, they hang lower, if winter, they're more like jelly. Yes, agreed, they tight up when close to cumming. Like when they are shaved, especially when her nice teeth are playing with them!

rederic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Generally low, swinging and about the size of a softball. When cold, like after a swim, they tighten up--if cold enough,sometimes my balls disappear inside and all that's left showing is a had sack the size of a golfball! And, yes they do snug up before I come (but not nearly as much as when cold).

Just the brain and body trying to protect those sensitive sperm!

Gab_Stone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mine tend to be pretty high and tight. At times they will venture down a bit, but not usually. And I get the pulling into the body thing when getting off. A girlfriend used to make fun of me because when limp I have alot of excess skin around the ballsack and dick, but that gets drawn up tight to the penis when erect.

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If it is hot out, like on one of those hot, humid summer days we have in the NE they hang very low. But if it is cold out, like in the middle of January they can be very tight. However, if I am almost ready to cum they pull up so far that they almost disappear completely.

lineok03

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Norwalk, California, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
mine are loose/low. i keep them nice and smooth just about everyday when i shower. i dont care for my loose balls to be hairy, espically when they are hanging really low after a dip in the spa or after take a warm/hot bath.